Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So, Henry is back - lets get the Oi's all in one place so he can work on them...

WSSWSS
edited August 2007 in General Charlton
;-)

Comments

• Options
    i'll start by asking Henry if he took Cory Gibbs on holiday with him?
  • Options
    i'll continue by asking Henry if he is infact Cory Gibbs....
  • Options
    Oi, Henry! When will I receive next season's season ticket?

On a more serious note: £3.10 a pint - are the 10 pence pieces being pooled together to pay for Cory Gibb's medical bills?
  • Options
    Off its bird shite, have you cleaned it up?
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Yes I had a great time in Italy and thanks for asking.

I don't know why you are all so obsessed with Cory Gibbs. It's all you ever go on about.

Bromley Addicks are sponsoring Andy Reid's away shirt this season and he's scored every time he's worn it. Andy Reid = Player of the year FACT.

£3.10 a pint. Would be better if there was bottled beer IMHO
  • Options
    Oi Henry, how was Italy, it's good to have you back

Also, £3.10....
  • Options
    Glad you are back Henry they think I am your stand in or something, moaning about all & Sundry whilst you were away earning a well earned break.....oh sorry that £3.10 a pint thing was mine wan't it :-)
  • Options
  • Options
    LMAO!
  • Options
    Oi Henry!

I've got something good to say!

I had cause to e mail Reg during your absence and he replied promptly and rectified the problem at the first opportunity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was probably Reg's new PA. Very efficient I hear.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Glad you are back Henry they think I am your stand in or something, moaning about all & Sundry whilst you were away earning a well earned break.....oh sorry that £3.10 a pint thing was mine wan't it :-)

It's fun isn't it : - )

Sco, good shirt, would have been better with "8" on the back mind.
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Oi Henry!

I've got something good to say!

I had cause to e mail Reg during your absence and he replied promptly and rectified the problem at the first opportunity.

Not at all surprised, PV answers all the polite e-mails and even some of the rude one.

So no one bought any bottled beer from the special outlets?
  • Options
    Special outlets ? I must have been walking around with my sunglasses on cos I did not see any :-)

I am also onto your evil plan to convert us all to bottled beer from draught by making the draught beer taste rank on saturday, I take it flushing the taps with Flash was your idea ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

I don't know why you are all so obsessed with Cory Gibbs. It's all you ever go on about.

Bromley Addicks are sponsoring Andy Reid's away shirt this season and he's scored every time he's worn it. Andy Reid = Player of the year FACT.

Oi Henry!

None of this Andy reid nonsense. You promised us Cory Gibbs = Player of the year FACT.

Now......what have you done with him?????????

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Special outlets ? I must have been walking around with my sunglasses on cos I did not see any :-)

I am also onto your evil plan to convert us all to bottled beer from draught by making the draught beer taste rank on saturday, I take it flushing the taps with Flash was your idea ?

I blame Andrew Mills and the Ops Director. : -)
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    No, I don't recall ever saying that. Always said it would be Andy Reid.
  • Options
    It's been covered on another thread...but the lack of radio coverage for us overseas Addicks...

If nothing else could you try and get Radio Kent to provide regular updates? They covered the Ebbsfleet game on Saturday and I can't recall one mention of Charlton/report.