Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Gallas said "it wouldn't surprise me because money talks".

Yes and Ronaldo earns more in a month in Saudi than Wrexham turn over in a year.

I'll file this under 'rather unlikely'.
  • Of all the places that can throw money at Ronaldo for one last paycheck, Wrexham is one of the smallest, and lowest down the football food chain. 

If he doesn't finish his career in Saudi, he'll finish in the MLS, or go play for his boyhood club for a season for no money
  • Even if he was paid ten million pound a match Ronaldo would slum it in dump like Wrexham. 

Click Bait 
  • I think he'll stay in Saudi as not only does he get paid stupid money, he plays for a top team who win most games and in doing so he can realistically expect to score in most games and get to the 1k goal mark in the next couple of years.
  • Chris_from_Sidcup said:
    Gallas said "it wouldn't surprise me because money talks".

Yes and Ronaldo earns more in a month in Saudi than Wrexham turn over in a year.

I'll file this under 'rather unlikely'.
    Plus no Champions League, and if the article, Wales EFL clubs eyeing Europe through Welsh League, becomes a reality, then I even more doubt it. Better chance of him returning to Sporting, who would take him back in a heartbeat.
  • And Dele Alli is on Charlton’s radar, after not having played in two years?
  • Just our luck, he’ll sign next week and mark his debut by scoring a perfect hat trick against us at The Valley before taking his shirt off to reveal his ripped, Hollywood torso.
  • edited October 15
    And Dele Alli is on Charlton’s radar, after not having played in two years?
    Knowing Charlton this might actually be true  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 15
  • Honestly wish Wrexham would just fuck off now, they’ve had their 15 minutes. 

Obsessed on by the media, they get far too much attention for who and what they actually are. 

I think I even saw a Charlton fan on social media who’s taken them as their ‘other team’ .

And they’re Welsh.

Absolute jars.
    So that’s a maybe for a Charlton/Wrexham half scarf 

Obsessed on by the media, they get far too much attention for who and what they actually are. 

I think I even saw a Charlton fan on social media who’s taken them as their ‘other team’ .

And they’re Welsh.

Absolute jars.
    Have you watched any of the documentary?
  • This is getting boring now

And they’re Welsh.

Absolute jars.
    Have you watched any of the documentary?
    Watched it all