Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spurs New Shirt

Made me laugh...

Comments

• lololl
    thank you. just been having a conversation witha spurs mate re this... merrilly forwarding on now.
  • superb lol
  • wallop! :o)
  • well thats gone around the office and had the usual:

"piss off championship"

and

"at least we're playing in the premierleague"

i even got one

"i don't get it"
  • Hardly new !

They've worn that every season since 1961 surely.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]well thats gone around the office and had the usual:

"piss off championship"

and

"at least we're playing in the premierleague"

i even got one

"i don't get it"

Tell them they haven't won anything since the SSE trophy. See if they get it.

SSE = Shortest season ever. 1 FA cup game, 1 league cup game, 38 prem games 40 in total. They don't like that one
  • i'm gonna be honest , taking the pee out of spurs is like millwall taking the pee out of us... i mean we're in a different league ffs..... yeah laugh at their misfortune but i know which league i'd rather be in
  • Fuck em. Rip the plastic yids to bits.

They were funnily quiet when we used to regularly beat them then piped up when they finally got a result against us. Rub their noses in it
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i'm gonna be honest , taking the pee out of spurs is like millwall taking the pee out of us... i mean we're in a different league ffs..... yeah laugh at their misfortune but i know which league i'd rather be in

Ooh Ahh what's the matter!! It's like you taking the pee out of me, I'm the league above!! Come on son have a laugh you old man, remember the skinny roast!!
  • its easy to take the Pee out of Spurs. They may be in the Premier but how arrogant have they been before the season kicked off?

two games later and they are booing and moaning already!!
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]its easy to take the Pee out of Spurs. They may be in the Premier but how arrogant have they been before the season kicked off?

two games later and they are booing and moaning already!![/quote]

Bang on, what a bunch of twats. How ridiculous to spend 16 million on a bloke and then piss him about like they are doing with Benty, what a farce. They run the huge risk of ruining him and their investment unless they give him the chance to get a decent start and nobody would win from that.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]its easy to take the Pee out of Spurs. They may be in the Premier but how arrogant have they been before the season !![/quote]

Bang on, what a bunch of twats. How ridiculous to spend 16 million on a bloke and then piss him about like they are doing with Benty, what a farce. They run the huge risk of ruining him and their investment unless they give him the chance to get a decent start and nobody would win from that.[/quote]

I think he's about to get a regular start - Berbatov is out for the six weeks.
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i'm gonna be honest , taking the pee out of spurs is like millwall taking the pee out of us... i mean we're in a different league ffs..... yeah laugh at their misfortune but i know which league i'd rather be in

god what a miserable sod you are.