Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

All overseas Addicks- Help with hearing matches

Firstly, is there anyone else on here who lives in France?

Secondly, I know there's something schtumm we're waiting to hear about regarding the lack of commentary but could we form a list here of all those who've been thrown into this darn dark media void?
This may help if we need to teke action!!!

1. jimmymelrose

Comments

• Options
    2. weegie addick
  • Options
    3. ct_addick
  • Options
    Have a look at the thread I started on Monday

There are quite a few of us but way short of the 2000 that the club seem to think we need.....I wonder if Scunny have that many....lol
  • Options
    5. Mascot88

Real name available on request ; )
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    "Peeps, can we let this lie a bit. AFKA and I are working on something, but it may not work unless everything is kept schtum. "

Just read this from Lookout....

So lets keep it on the QT for now guys...
  • Options
    No luck for me in Canada...Pis#ed off I am.
  • Options
    Oggy Red - down here in Cornwall, me luvverrrrr - where we all talk like Pirates.
  • Options
    Include me in Jim...
  • Options
    I too have been thrust into the Charlton-less void.

Count me in, will go to war on this one. Bastards.
  • Options
    me too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry Mascot, just read your response.
  • Options
    OK, let's let it lie for a bit.

I apologise.

Please no more posts on here - we'll bump it up if necessary in the future
  • Options
    ok so its palace on saturday......

anyone got any plans of how to listen in??????

HELP!!!!!!
  • Options
    Dry your eyes and move back to Blighty.
  • Options
    If you listen really hard then you might hear us singing?
  • Options
    Phone someone in England and get them to put the phone next to the radio speaker.

That's what I'm doing.
  • Options
    F##king hell!

That is a very sorry state if of affairs....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Phone someone in England and get them to put the phone next to the radio speaker.

That's what I'm doing.[/quote]

rather than doing that. you should use msn messenger and get them to use a microphone next to the radio then its free instead of having a juicy phone bill..
  • Options
    well if there are any volunteers over there who are listening to the game rather than going, would they please put their hands up?
  • Options
    Bump-

If there are any lifers who aren't going to the match in the Radio Kent area who are listening to the commentary and want to keep those who can't listen or be there informed then PLEASE do!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2007
    Ok Fellas,
    I have been doing some investigations but I give no guarantees on this yet.

It's worth a try, apologies if it doesn't

Lee
  • Options
    Ok- good stuff Leefy

I've temporarily moved this to the members only section

Keep other ideas coming- better to have too many ideas than not.
  • Options
    Ok .... good.....

Well Im now calling around people in england to attempt radio connection ..
  • Options
    W@#Kers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ok ... well it looks like we could be totally out in cold ......

Rubbish
  • Options
    1 hour to go and I still have a good connection to radio kent
  • Options
    ok ill try now....

Soory Im getting tense..
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.shtml?http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/kent.shtml

paste this in the realplayer address bar after putting in the proxy settings,
  • Options
    Nice one lee, I've got it now. Hopefully it won't cut out on kickoff ;-)
  • Options
    Using your link I'm in...but for how long?

Last time I got this far and then the message that due to contractual obligations we can't bring you this broadcast kicked in around 5 minutes to kick-off...