Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WelshAddicks

Just wondering if there is any other welsh / bristol supporters on here, if so make yourselves known.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2007
    There's one in Mumbles - I walked past a house in late June and there was a guy in the front room watching telly wearing the black away shirt. Unless that was you? ;o)
  • Options
    no i live 5 mins walk from ninian pk, mumbles is a nice place though.
  • Options
    I used to live in merthyr and travel to games but i'm back in london now,my step daughter still supports charlton and is still in merthyr!
  • Options
    1965 did i meet you on the tube before the play off final? does your step daughter go to any games?
  • Options
    No mate that wasnt me as I wasn't living in merthyr at the time of the play off final.
    My step daughter only gets to a few games a season but she will be attending the sheff weds game,i've also tried to get a message put in the programme as she won her first intenational cap for wales in an U-16 tournament held in northern ireland this week.
    There is also another merthyr addick in the shape of a guy called paul who is orginally from bermondsey but has lived in merthyr for about 15 years sadly i've lost his number but he goes to a lot of away games,mind you from merthyr every game is away.
  • Options
    Just found pauls number and gave him a ring and it was him you bumped into at the play off final.He said he saw you in cardiff around xmas time.
  • Options
    Hi Wesh Addick

Here's a story for you mate , I live in Wrexham for whom my father captained for 8 years, he later became assistant manager at the valley before coming Cardiff's manager in the early 90's !!

I know Cardiff well lived there myself for 7 years .
  • Options
    my mate (welsh lee) is from neath and is now a season ticket holder despite old allegiances to man yoo. been going charlton occasionally with us over the years inc play off final etc.
  • Options
    From Swansea, will be there Saturday :-( , but live in London.
  • Options
    reamsofverse i beleive that your eddie mays son and we have met on a few train journeys during the late 90's you used to live in barry?

les says how does welsh lee get 2 the games train or car?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    got an uncle who lives in brynamman (sp), ammanford who always looks for our result.
    moved from abbeywood 25ish years ago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WelshAddick[/cite]
    les says how does welsh lee get 2 the games train or car?

he gets a bus, he lives in new cross!
  • Options
    brought a sheep back from wales once,so i have affinity with the welsh,so count me in
  • Options
    Hi Welsh Addick

Yep you got that spot on, no offence but I can't remember meeting on the train journeys, were they on the Cardiff-Paddington train or just Cardiff-Barry? Im amazed how quickly my Barry days have just come back, It's not a bad old place have alot of good memories could you remind me of our meetings and anything that might jolt the memory about you, apologies for not remembering but alots happened since then

Regards

Paul
  • Options
    paul

from memory you used to work for the train company advice line? we met about 4 times on the cardiff-paddington train you used bunk most of the fares, which you told me how to do and i now follow your advice. There was 2 of us you were always on your own and i remember you being 6'4"+, it was when mendonca was firing in all the goals.
  • Options
    Bloody hell Welsh Addick(Jason) you do know me lol!!

Im back in Wrexham now, but do you still go to the Valley ? would love to meet up and have a pint before a match or something. I miss those Paddington train journeys, I go into Euston now takes double the time.
  • Options
    I believe a certain ' twelthman ' is from Welsh Wales....................all though he's been down here amongst us southerners for too long now.

Nos dauch..............or how ever you spell it ;-)
  • Options
    There is my mate who lives in swansea who is charlton, we used to do all the away days and most home! then he moved to mumbles and then swansea!

So seems there is more cafc in welsh wales than we think!