Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

lisb playing todayie

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
i wonder if he will score,or get injured again?

Comments

• Options
    injured
  • Options
    What have you got against Lisbie? I was never his biggest fan and of course he aint the best player but he worked hard whenever he wore the red shirt, stop having a go at him!! Good luck to ya Kev, just dont score against us!!
  • Options
    hark at you,dont cry about it,the guys shit,already getting injured at colchester,did you chant super kev then?
  • Options
    i aint crying, i just dont understand why your slagging him off so much, no i never chanted super kev but that dont mean i didnt appreciate his effort for ten years!! and by the way, he aint injured, colchesters keeper has been sent off so they took him off for a sub keeper, get your facts right before you start slagging him off
  • Options
    they took him off,not the other striker,you sound young,but any twat who fails to score so little in ten years reall;y warrants nothing,ive supported charlton for about 28 years and hand on heart he is the worst striker for a good many of those,sorry to offend you.
  • Options
    ye im 18 but ive still been a fan as long as lisbies been at the club and i wish him luck at colchester, he dont deserve to be called a twat, he was our twat and i will clap him when he comes back to The Valley on new years day
  • Options
    good for you,should hear your clap quite clearly.
  • Options
    i dont think so to be honest, i think theres a fair amount of people who will give him a hell of a lot more respect than you have
  • Options
    nerd off now,im going to walk the dog.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]nerd off now,im going to walk the dog.

Why so aggressive all the time lucy lou - not been getting enough fresh air?
    ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nerd off is hardly cutting off it,no fresh air in these parts mate.
  • Options
    That dog wont walk himself you know - now get on with it before I report you to the RSPCA!
    ;)
  • Options
    going after the 3pm footie finishes,please report me to rspca,hes on hes last legs anyway,want a new one