Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

postive post

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
whats the betting we turn it around on september 1st with a three nill victory in front of the charlton hordes,good chance i say,battle cry,COME ON YOU REDS.

Comments

• Options
    god i hope so !

A win against Sheff W next week and the world will appear a much better place.
  • Options
    what u boys been smokin
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]what u boys been smokin

A minute ago, a very damp fag in the garden. Good ol British summer eh ???
  • Options
    drug postive steve
  • Options
    boys am i right to be pissed off and down,gotta be truthful these two league games have taken me by surprise,or am i being 2 negative.
  • Options
    as others have said, its been a bit of an eye opener, but its far too early to think seriously about it. It was only a couple of years ago you'd never see a league table until three games.

A couple of wins and the whole thing will be very different

Hopefully....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly aka lucy lou[/cite]whats the betting we turn it around on september 1st with a three nill victory in front of the charlton hordes,good chance i say,battle cry,COME ON YOU REDS.

*with strains of Land of Hope And Glory in the background
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]boys am i right to be pissed off and down,gotta be truthful these two league games have taken me by surprise,or am i being 2 negative.

too negative. The PL is like another world and we're not the only one's trying to get used to it. It'll get better.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I am currently 'Dis-appointed' this will change to 'concerned' after about six games & then 'worried' after ten or twelve if we continue in this vein.
  • Options
    Anyone else getting deja-vu from last season !!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes, Salad, that's what's worrying me!!
  • Options
    oi! read the heading, this is a positive post!
  • Options
    It will be fine! God almighty, who realistically expected seven or eight new signings to gel together just like that?! We have been held one all by a side that probably won't be as excited about another game for a very long time, and got beat by a side that have been playing together for quite a while and are bloody hard to beat at home.

It's unfortunate the Palace game has come this early in the season but that's life, we'll just have to make more noise. And Sheff Wed are not in a great position either
  • Options
    Oops, sorry. I thought the new away kit looked better than I was expecting.
  • Options
    I'm top of the fanstasy football league!
  • Options
    positive post - Stu of Se7 is an extremely safe and sensible driver in troubling driving conditions.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]positive post - Stu of Se7 is an extremely safe and sensible driver in troubling driving conditions.

Good I nominate him to drive for the rest of the aways this season
  • Options
    we march on palace with our tails all bushy and bright
  • Options
    ... sell all our ticket allocation and out-sing the Palaaaarse
  • Options
    metone of my customers yesterday whos palace, reckoned his lot have been poor so far and that we'll stuff them...
    i hope he's right!!!