Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things your missus moans about ...

edited August 2007 in Not Sports Related
... and you don't really know/understand why.

1. Leaving the toilet seat up (obviously!)
2. Watching football when there's nothing else on - and there's another telly elsewhere in the house that she can watch anyway.
3. Farting (loudly) whilst sitting on the toilet. (Like when else am I allowed to let rip?)
4. Giving me a lift to the station in the morning when it's lashing it down with rain ("but I haven't got my make up on yet!!!")
5. *edit*

Comments

• Going out.

Carter: I'm going down the pub do you want to come?
    ex mrs Carter: No I don't want to go.
    Carter: Do you mind if I go?
    ex mrs Carter: Do what you want
    Carter: Oookay I'll see you in a few hours.

Cut to loud argument, which I won't understand why it began, which would end with me slamming the door on my way out (another thing that pissed her off) and not returning until I was arseholed. Apparently she didn't like that either.
  • Perhaps you should have kissed her sweetly on the lips and led her by the hand upstairs........
  • I always used to try that when I got in. That used to irritate her too!!
  • Oi!

Please don't stereo type every woman!! ;o)

We are not all that bad..........

Mx
  • 1.Leaving you shoes by the front door (next time i'll walk dirt through the house shall I)
    2. Hanging jackets and coats on the bannister.
    3. Watching all football on the TV (We've got Sky + FFS go up stairs!!)
  • 1. Dropping all the little black bits from the pitches at goals on the carpet.
    2. Watching football on TV
    3. Getting home drunk from Charlton and not eating the dinner I'd said I'd be home for two hours previously
    4. Spending all Sunday on the sofa when you've gone over your mates house to watch the Stoke match the previous day and got completely wasted!
  • Nothing, 'cos I am perfect in every way...
  • 1. She can't stand the mistress
  • rowing about where you said you'd be home 'by 11' or '11-ish'....

its ten past eleven, does it effing matter.............
  • Sponsored links:

• 1. Why u always have to go for a beer after football and not come straight home (because i dont spend all week going round my mates houses or gossiping on the phone everynight)

2. U havent done this or that (Thats because i have done every other f***ing job u have asked me to do)

3. You never do any ironing (No and you never paint any walls, or build walls, or landscape gardens of a weekend)

4. Why is it we havent had a holiday ( Because i am working my nuts to pay for this big house and the standard of living u want)
  • The amount of time I spend on this site!
  • as long as it is only this site,,,,,,,,,,
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]as long as it is only this site,,,,,,,,,,
    Surely that's what "delete history" is for! ;o) lol
  • i wouldnt know..............clearly u do..lol
  • I walked straight into that one! lol
  • Never mind,,,,,,,,,we all have our vices and if thats yours then good luck to ya
  • 1- moaning that she never gets to watch what she wants, but sits on the laptop anyway
    2- shoes not by the door
    3- sports
    4- everything
  • 2. Hanging jackets and coats on the bannister.

I can't stand this. It doesn't live on the bannister so put it away. It takes a few minutes!
  • It does live there now, KHA!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2012

It does live there now, KHA!

There's no answer to that, and clearly I never back chat my wife, not because I'm not in charge, you understand, merely because I don't want to make her cry. However if my son (who is 8) decided his jacket lived on the bannister I would find it a new home - in the bin! He'd soon get the message.
  • my ex had a problem with me being myself apparently
  • Cummin in her eyes
  • Cummin in her eyes

My missus don't like curry either mate

• There should be a thread for those of us married over 10 years - I say that because it should be titled things your missus doesn't moan about! It would take me all day answering this one!
  • 1. Me breathing
    2. Me not breathing
  • Cummin in her eyes

I tried this this the other week, she turned her head away. I gave her a right ear full.
  • Taking three hours to reach 'completion'. If it was 'pump pump squirt' I could understand. . . . . . . .
  • Yawning too loudly.