Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

moo2 injury

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
any news?

Comments

• Options
    They said ligament damage on the telly just after it happened - don't know if that's true. though.
  • Options
    Back in 2003/4 Luke Young missed at least half the season with "ligament damage" to his ankle:-(
  • Options
    If he is out with ligaments, that'll be an absolute Bram Stoker for us!
  • Options
    I hope not..........he has been one of the major pluses for us this season, once he went off we suffered badly
  • Options
    depends if its a strain (6 weeks) or a break (6-9 months) I guess.
  • Options
    Sounds like 'only 6 weeks' would be good news...
  • Options
    Scan said no break so fingers crossed just severe brusing which will only be short term.
  • Options
    is Sankofa fit?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]is Sankofa shit?

A bit yes
  • Options
    He has travelled to France for the U21 match on Tuesday so he cant be that bad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    to be assessed by their Doctor only. It says he's unlikely to play.
  • Options
    Sanokfa is out for 4 weeks
  • Options
    Suggestion: Play Boogie at RB and keep Fortune at CB to partner Paddy 'Jorge Costa' McCarthorse?

The 'Costa - Fortune' partnership worked well together.

That way Paddy doesn't get exposed or stripped for pace - and Paddy can organise the defence and show his leadership skills.

Or would Pards reckon I've lost it? ;-)
  • Options
    From the OS today:

Reid is not the only Addick due to represent his country in midweek, but although Yassin Moutaouakil has travelled to meet up with the France U21 squad, he is not expected to play any part in a friendly with Italy on Tuesday night.

Scans on the ankle injury suffered by the right-back at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday, that forced his substitution in the second half, have revealed there is no fracture, and he will be further assessed by the French medical team.
  • Options
    website confirmed out for atleast 4-5 weeks