Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone going to ....Rochdale , Wycombe & Hartlepool Away Matches

Just wondered if anyone was going for any of these?

Never been to Rochdale or Hartlepool could be tempted.

Rochdale Away - Sat 17th September
Wycombe Away - Tuesday 25th October
Hartlepool Away - Sat 29th October

Comments

• I'm considering wycombe, its on a tuesday night I think, anyone know how far away it is?
  • Depends where you live! ;0
  • I think its during the half term week in October.
  • http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp

If you put your home postcode in , then wycombe fc

will tell you how far & how long.
  • Going to Rochdale training it up there.

Going Wycombe, live there when not at uni.

Haven't thought about Hartlepool yet, when is it?
  • Been to all 3 & enjoyed all 3.

Rochdale is half hour from Manchester by train. Cobbled street outside the ground & a lovely boozer right outside the ground, where we were talking to Mark Stuart last season.

Hartlepool is also surprisingly decent. Nice little quay & boozers near the ground.

Wycombe is a train ride from Marylebone, the ground is some way from the station, so getting back will be tight, unless you get a cab. Coach may be your best bet for an evening game. 

Hartlepool 29th Oct

Hartlepool 29th Oct
    Might do it.
  • Will do Wycombe and one of the other two, maybe both
  • Hartlepool is virtually impossible by train, well to get back from anyway
  • Sponsored links:

• give that one a miss then maybe mate
  • Rochdale also has a very nice chippy right opposite the entrance to the ground as well! Also, last year we were sat side-on to the pitch which = really good views.

Im going btw :P
  • Going to Rochdale. Wycombe will depend on getting out of work in time which is unlikely. Not going Hart as done it before and likely have a Christmas do that weekend.
  • Going rochdale and probably wycombe.
  • Definitely going to Rochdale, will probably be tagging along with the clique and will definitely try to get to Wycombe as I missed it last time round.
  • Rochdale & Wycombe for me but Hartlepool might have to be a miss this time
  • Rochdale & Hartlepool - both lovely little grounds
  • Rochdale also has a very nice chippy right opposite the entrance to the ground as well! Also, last year we were sat side-on to the pitch which = really good views.

Im going btw :P
    yeah nice tight ground and great view, not like Bury, but last season could have done without the view as got mauled there. were better this year and they are worse. feel another 3 away points coming on. i'll be going. not done hartlepool, but think i'll be up there this year.
  • I'm  going by coach wherever we play on sep.17th.  Could be Swindon if we beat PNE in the Carling Cup.  Am I right?
  • sept 17th is a saturday mate, definitely rochdale away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gotta train tickets last week for Rochdale, were reasonable price as well.

Does anyone know if it is pay on the day for this game? Doesn't say on the OS.
  • Hartlepool by train, is very expensive so may have to drive
  • Rochdale stop over booked, might do Wycombe.
  • Gotta train tickets last week for Rochdale, were reasonable price as well.

Does anyone know if it is pay on the day for this game? Doesn't say on the OS.

I'm confident you will be able to pay on the day, but it normally costs a £1 or £2 more if you do. 
  • Rochdale booked.
  • need to phone up for mine soon. Anyone know how many we've sold for Rochdale?
  • will probably do wycombe, my first league away match as other's where f.a cup
  • will probably do wycombe, my first league away match as other's where f.a cup
  • Now a "yes" for all 3.