Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

other than a replica shirt, what do you wear to show your colours

once upon a time in a land far far away we all had a red and white scarf, a bobble hat, a round badge with the club's name on it and a rosette to show our colours...somewhere in the 70's that ensemble was dimished to just the scarf, though by then it had become one of thse red silky efforts with the club name emblazzoned on it...somewhere around the 80's it became a scarf in some other teams colours and the covered end would be like a valve tv with the colour contrast on the blink...these days, looking around the valley, the options it seems to be a replica shirt or a faded baseball cap with i love ny or something on it with a charlton enamel badge...

Comments

• i where a subtle badge on my coat, and my key ring is a charlton one..
  • might take a scarf sometimes but rarely wear a shirt to home games and never wear away

bit dull really!

though i do buy the shirts regularly so i'm still doing my bit for the merchandise ;-)
  • I use to just wear a pin badge but now I just try to wear red polo tops.
  • oh i forgot...and a wodden rattle painted in red and white...
  • got a small badge bought from outside the ground, it's an England badge with a CAFC badge in the middle
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]might take a scarf sometimes but rarely wear a shirt to home games and never wear away

bit dull really!

though i do buy the shirts regularly so i'm still doing my bit for the merchandise ;-)

i have to admit, last season i was sorely tempted to buy a red and white wooly scarf but the weather never seemed that cold enough to justify wearing it...of course, had there been a game today, i'd have bought two...fcking cold or what ? (though i think the air conditioning in our building could need a bit of turning down and the heating switched on)...
  • Always wear Trademark Charlton Baseball cap to games & abroad.
  • haven't bought a new scarf for years, still got an old one my nan gave me when i was a kid with the crest and CHARLTON ATHLETIC on both sides (which is probably moody) - no fancy dan for me ;-)
  • Got a plain red and white bar scarf I bought in the club shop years ago. Very trad.
  • badge on jumper, either the cafc badge, or england badge and cafc badge attached.
  • Sponsored links:

• Always wear a badge, normally a 1950s robin on ball on quartered background.
  • a badge
  • Nope never waer them

Never have even though i do get them normally wear around the house or when im away from home and wear it
  • Scarf, a mini-kit in the car, pin-badge bought circa 1990 and a black polo t-shirt with the sword in the corner. If anyone is watching the England game on Friday I'll be taking a 'CAFC' England flag with me.
  • Charlton pin badges, face paints, huge foam hand, CAFC Thermos and matching rug, CAFC notepad and pencil
  • Charlton "oldies" kit of matching

zimmer frame,
    incontinent pants (with additional cycle clip safety device)
    comfort cushion
    and siddarn shirt

plus ubiquitous

Scarf with logo and baseball cap
  • Small pin badge, a polo shirt every now and then, as well as a 1970's and 1947 replica top. Love walking around Surrey, in chelsea land, with there addidas replica shirts having a double take.
  • Small pin badge with the Charlton badge and Rangers badge