Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My Drafts

edited September 2011 in Troubleshooting
Once something is saved as a draft, is there anyway of getting rid of it other than posting it?

Comments

• edited September 2011
    I've had the same problem.

It means I can't post again on the same thread.
    Some will say that's a blessing. So, as you can see, God works in mysterious ways.
  • But if you want to post on the same thread, you can amend what you've put.   If you don't want to post it just sits there being annoying.
  • Luckily nothing I draft is not worth posting ;0)
  • I wouldn't mind so much, but I didn't actually draft anything; I just accidentally touched the "quote" linky whilst on my mobile. 
  • If you click on your username at the top one of the options I think is drafts. You can delete them in there by clicking on the cross in the top right of each comment.
  • I can't do it from my mobile but when I'm on my pc I can go in the drafts tab on the main discussion page and delete them there.
  • Thanks very much Plaaayer.  Here's what to do:  Click on "My Drafts" - Hover over the unwanted draft and a little cross appears on the right hand side - click the cross - job done.
  • I've always found the best solution is good insulation around doors and windows. One of those big furry snakes made by a crazy aunt to put at the bottom of the door works a treat.
  • I've always found the best solution is good insulation around doors and windows. One of those big furry snakes made by a crazy aunt to put at the bottom of the door works a treat.
    auntie can't be all that crazy then
  • won't let me edit, I mean now all my comment disappears rather than being saved to a draft??
  • Sponsored links:

• now my drafts when they previously save the screen blinks and everything disappears, only short sharp post from me for a while I guess
  • now my drafts when they previously save the screen blinks and everything disappears, only short sharp post from me for a while I guess
    annoying isn't it