Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I am Going to Nandos Now

Wow, i am going Nandos for lunch, i love it, half a chicken, hot, with chips and cold sore

and a sagres or two!

how excited am i!

Comments

• I'll be worried about the Cold sores
  • I can't stand Nandos man, spent 4years mainly eating in a south American household and that stuff just tastes like crap!

I'm munching through a lovely thai green curry, yumyum
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I'll be worried about the Cold sores

ok cold slore!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I can't stand Nandos man, spent 4years mainly eating in a south American household and that stuff just tastes like crap!

I'm munching through a lovely thai green curry, yumyum

nice, i like a green tie curry!

Anyway what has south american fodda got to do with nandos??
  • It's pretty much the same thing innit, chicken with a ton of spices!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]It's pretty much the same thing innit, chicken with a ton of spices!

Nandos is Portuguese isn't it? Hence the Cockerel
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]It's pretty much the same thing innit, chicken with a ton of spices!

Nandos is Portuguese isn't it? Hence the Cockerel

The difference between Portuguese food and Venezuelan is minute.

I'd get it from work 'hey babe whats ye mum cooking?' 'chicken' 'oh woweee' 'shut up sarcky bastard'
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Nandos is Portuguese isn't it? Hence the Cockerel

I am fairly sure that it is from South Africa originally.
  • turkey escolope and broccoli, and a banana for afters.

can't see this diet lasting the week.....
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I'm munching through a lovely thai green curry, yumyum

Is that the diet version? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]turkey escolope and broccoli, and a banana for afters.

can't see this diet lasting the week.....[/quote]

Don't worry about the diet, you will soon run off playing football :)
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I'm munching through a lovely thai green curry, yumyum

Is that the diet version? ;-)

Diet is starting on Monday, got a pretty heavy weekend this weekend so seem'd silly to start earlier.

Monday will be diet, no drink, no fags and some time in the gym!
  • we'll i'll have a head start on you, lets see how we get on.
  • edited May 2007
    i had a thai green curry last night. les cooked it. gotta wash everything up tonight boo.

having jacket potato for lunch today. boring. went shopping at lunchtime and its all i could be inspired to get on the way back to the office.
  • we can tell its the close season! :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i had a thai green curry last night. les cooked it. gotta wash everything up tonight boo.

having jacket potato for lunch today. boring. went shopping at lunchtime and its all i could be inspired to get on the way back to the office.

bought mine leather lane and someone gets paid to wash up at work so I'm safe!