Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You heard it here first (part 2)......

edited September 2011 in Rumours
Paynter in on loan for the season
The winger from Barnet signing
Wagstaff off to a Championship side
Benson out on loan
Alex Dyer off to manage Oxford
Jason Euell as Assistant Player/Manager

Don't shoot the messenger, but I got the 16 players in right for the season .....

Comments

• edited September 2011

The Alex Dyer and Euell Assistant Manager was on Football Rumours- hardly reliable! Also don't Oxford have a young manager who is doing fairly well.

Why would we get Paynter when we have just signed the French Striker? Both are similar type of strikers I think.

Not being rude but are you on a wind up?

• Cafcdan - wait and see. I do not use FR as my source.....
  • edited September 2011
    09 Sep 2011 13:11:56
    Jason Euell is set to replace Alex Dyer as assistant manager at Charlton.

Dyer is wanted by former Club Oxford as their new manager.

Euell is good mates with Powell and has all his coaching badges as well as the full respect of all the players.

My sister is married to another Charlton player and she told me this today.

this was put on footie rumours on the 9th so wouldn't surprise me if it is your source or is that you posting it?
  • Missing a key fact - when?
  • Paynter in on loan for the season
    Benson out on loan

Don't shoot the messenger, but I got the 16 players in right for the season .....
    You forgot to add Mambo to Ebbsfleet
  • Thought we got 18 in?
  • Paynter in on loan for the season The winger from Barnet signing Wagstaff off to a Championship side Benson out on loan Alex Dyer off to manage Oxford Jason Euell as Assistant Player/Manager Don't shoot the messenger, but I got the 16 players in right for the season .....
    When did you predict the 16 players in for the season aswell?
  • Oxford are one win away from an automatic promo spot - why change Wider for Dyer ?
  •  

All of this could happen , if Waggy did go then Marshall would be a good replacement ( not that I want this to happen ).He has looked excellant this season and will have attracted attention from elsewhere , if he did go it would be for 'undisclosed' big money.

Oxford made some good signings in the summer and according to their message boards ex Addick Chris Wilder has upset the fans in post match comments , I expected them to start the season better than they have. If they lost to Barnet Saturday then I think he could be vulnerable.

Dyer as a respected ex player would be a strong candidate if the job becomes available, as Euell would be as our nbr 2 .Personally I like Dyer but we should not stand in his way.

I don't see Yann Kermogant as replacing Benson , so Paynter could still come in for Benno . This part of the info I would be happy with.

• edited September 2011
    Interesting stuff. Superclive is not one for usually posting crap so I will watch with interest. One point of note. How can Waggy be sold outside window ? Can't see us loaning him out ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Paynter in on loan for the season The winger from Barnet signing Wagstaff off to a Championship side Benson out on loan Alex Dyer off to manage Oxford Jason Euell as Assistant Player/Manager Don't shoot the messenger, but I got the 16 players in right for the season .....
    I'll check back but it was just after the Bromley Addicks meeting where Powell was quoted as saying we didn't have a lot of budget.....
    I'll check back but it was just after the Bromley Addicks meeting where Powell was quoted as saying we didn't have a lot of budget.....
    I believe you, im just asking no need to check back.
  • edited September 2011

Didnt paynter break his leg at the start of the season?

Would love it if he is fit and this is true.

• edited September 2011
    What is that smell ? Is is a bird ? , is it a plane ?. no its just Bull****
  • Haha good one but Waggy's going nowhere, and I know that for a fact
  • Paynter in on loan for the season
    Benson out on loan

Benson is the only likely imo and he's injured at the moment.

• And don't forget this poster is supaclive and not superclive.

And supa in those 16 players you got in.. did you get all the correct names?

• You put (The winger from Barnet signing)? If you know hes signing surley you know his name? Dohhh
  • edited September 2011

I reckon only one of those will be correct. My predictions are

1. Benson out on loan

2. Euell out on loan

3. Forward in on loan

4. Francis out

• 1. Waggy sold in jan to Palarse

2. BWP contract terminated after failing his cycling prophiciency test.

3. Solly sold for refusing to wear high-heeled boots.

4. Francis to replace Jackson as skipper.

5. Fetching coat now.
  • Sponsored links:

• When people come on here with just one prediction, I am prepared to wait and see. When they come on with a list, either it's April or they need to put more water in it !

"is it acworth 
    is it acworth
    is it acworth in disguise ?"
  • Come to think of it DVDDD didn't you assure us that the Doc would be gone for deffo some weeks ago ?
  • ... erm (coughing)

what Gary Cook said about his email account !!!!

• I've never seen Acworth and Brunello in the same room so now I think about.........

: - )
  • This is what I heard

1. Holllands has discovered his long lost Dutch roots and is off to Ajax on a season long loan
    2. Wiggins is returning to his favourite sport of cycling ahead of the 2012 Olympics
    3. Euell is off to Kingston to manage Jamaica
    4. Francis admits to being Scottish and goes straight into Levine's squad for the Euros. Will go to Celtic on loan to improve their squad
    5. Alonso is actually a Spanish impersonator who's real identity is a Yorkshireman called Michael Allthorpe
  • Rubbish, this is what I heard,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

1. Francis is going to leave and is going into Panto this Christmas as Captain Hook because he will get less boos.

2. For those people that didn't hear the boos on Tuesday a recording has been made and will be played over the tannoy intermittently during the game against Chesterfield.

3. The footy for a fiver thing is a scam, when you got to book over the phone or online it adds a £20 surcharge unless booked with a Michael Slater branded CAFC Mastervisacard.

4. Jason Euell is expected to take over the England team with Dwight Yorke as his assistant. He wages amount to 10 cans of red stripe and a beer-can sandwich every morning.

5. Finally, despite rumours to the contrary, I will not be flat sharing with S-Dog due to the fact he wants to share my glee jacket and uggs every other weekend.

You heard it here first!

• Friday afternoon is here, right now, folks!
  • Don't shoot the messenger.

And Curb It - no, didn't know ANY of the players targeted.

And Player - signing 18 is more than 16, but I was still laughed at when I said 16, so 18 would seem to point to the fact I must have known a little snippet.

Why don't we wait and see and I'll slap my source if he is wrong... Although he's bigger than me!
  • We can rule AFKA out then.