Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hillsy's Up - Can you send me a whisper please

I have tried sending you one but you obviously have a no whispering policy as it will not let me.

Cheers

Comments

• i've noticed this with him, you can receive but not send.

i think the problem lies in the '
  • Did you get it Mr Ketman?
  • Cheers Fella must be something to do with that ' symbol in your Username.

Anyway, sorry to hear about the relegation mate, great effort on the last day by the sounds of it. What I wanted to ask was would it be OK if I come down with Andy (Carlsberg) for a bit of pre-season training? I know He is keen to play & as we both come from out that way we can take in turn to drive up.

Cheers

BTW CD is in the post.
  • Well that was worth whispering ...LOL
  • How did you get on in that last game Hillsy?
  • [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]How did you get on in that last game Hillsy?

We won 4-1 mate, but needed to win by 4 goals to stay up. Never mind. My first relegation as a manager after leading the team from Div 5 to the Snr in 6 years.
    "Big fat Hillsys Green and black army"
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Cheers Fella must be something to do with that ' symbol in your Username.

Anyway, sorry to hear about the relegation mate, great effort on the last day by the sounds of it. What I wanted to ask was would it be OK if I come down with Andy (Carlsberg) for a bit of pre-season training? I know He is keen to play & as we both come from out that way we can take in turn to drive up.

Cheers

BTW CD is in the post.

Of course you can mate. Pre season will start mid - late july probably on a wednesday night and sunday morning, with 4 pre season games. One of which will be against AFKA's team. We beat them 3-2 last year.
  • Same league as us then this year - just seen the league line up's....
  • Where did you get them from?
  • The league apparently (our admin chap got them).....I can send them to you if you want?!?
  • Sponsored links:

• We are looking to change leagues mate to be honest! Looking at the Woolwich & Eltham, change needed mate. Are you still up for maybe switching over?
  • i got the im[pression that if you wanted to switch leagues, you have to put the wheels in motion a few months ago mate.
  • If we can't get a squad together (which we've struggled to do for the whole of last season) then absolutley....
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i got the im[pression that if you wanted to switch leagues, you have to put the wheels in motion a few months ago mate.

I know the league sec of the league. He said it's fine to do before the end of june.
  • Woolwich and Eltham is where I currently play (or have played for the past few years!)
  • I wanted to play Woolwich and Eltham (cos its a Sunday I believe) but got roped in to Saturday Afternoons in the Gravesend and District. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!