Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nintendo DS lite

edited September 2011 in Not Sports Related
Anyone know where I can get a cheap one?
Looked on Ebay and seen a few from China but apparently these are fake.Could get a second hand one I suppose but was wondering if I could get a new/Refurbed one.  

Comments

• Whilst they are slightly overpriced for second hand -if you pick one up in Gamestation or Game you will a) have a choice and b) have a guarantee
  • CEX in Bexleyheath?  also a few others locally. But why don't you get the 3DS for like £30 more? It can play DS games and 3D games and movies (coming soon) whilst with the graphics power of the Wii.
  • edited September 2011
    I would reccommend the DSi XL - nice big screens if 3d isn't your thing. I would expect you could pick up a prowned decent DS lite for around the £60 mark which is more than £30 difference.
  • I would reccommend the DSi XL - nice big screens if 3d isn't your thing. I would expect you could pick up a prowned decent DS lite for around the £60 mark which is more than £30 difference.
    Last time I saw the DS lites preowned was around £80/90 and the 3DS is only £130 new now so preowned will be near that.
  • £69 Refurbished/ preowned in game, including any game up to 19.99, my daughter just got one came with a years guarantee too.