Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons v's Addicks Match thread

Comments

• Options
    WHO, WHO, WHO
    WHO LET THE FROG OUT !!!
  • Options
    addicks looking for the winner
  • Options
    stevo......green..cut out...11 mins to go
  • Options
    Quality Morts
  • Options

Misplaced pass by Flanagan, to us, we have Hollands to Green but Bowditch tracks back and the Dons are looking slightly shaky. Lewington is fouled I think (not harshly) and there's a lull.

• Options
    KERMIT YOU ARE FUCKING GOD... COYR!
  • Options
    wierd as I'm not at the game but that Beevers is starting to get my goat.
  • Options
    lol ads
  • Options
    green concedes a foul.....addicks are now pushing forward.. dons fk to be taken though......taken......dons attacking....defended.....stevo wins a fk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bowditch, Powell ahead of Taylor, and into Bowditch, pass short for Chadwick and off Lewington, scrappy it seems, foul by Gleeson and some handbags.
  • Options

Did he get booked for taking his shirt off ???
  • Options
    We need to remodel that Total Eclipse of the Heart song about Kermorgant. I'd sing all 5 minutes of it Bonnie Tyler style if he scores again
  • Options
    Gleeson booked and suspended for Saturday for them! Ball forward by Hamer, Yann, free header... Wide by JJ...
  • Options

Did he get booked for taking his shirt off ???

LOL very good
  • Options
    fk to be taken for addicks (dons player booked).......hamer takes.......kermis crosses...jacko over the bar!!
  • Options
    looks liek we are becoming most likely
  • Options
    we seem to be spurning those precious opportunities
  • Options
    Gleeson on it, off the ball, Kermorgant... Flanagan down line for Powell, was he pushed, no, and cleared up by us. Flanagan lets it out of play. Chicksen on it. Up to Chadwick, battling and scraps, to Powell, area, saved by Hamer, thank god.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dons player goes down........nothing give...dons throw......atackiong.......williams misses agreat cahnce as hamer saves
  • Options
    apparently the "flans" are getting involved
  • Options
    They should have scored apparently... needed to boom it but... Shot in by us, over the bar.
  • Options
    now kermit.....stevo drives from 20 yds...over the bar!!
  • Options
    phewww that was close
  • Options

dons just missed another sitter

• Options
    game hots up........crowd up for it as well......
  • Options
    game of missed chances from both teams so it seems
  • Options
    Swinging like a jazz band/pendulum/whatever you like here in terms of who's gonna score. Ball out away from Martin, and there's some sort of goal kick going on here, stream of consciousness from both myself and the commentators OOH LOOK BALLOONS and they're not happy they've not closed it out... Forward by Bowditch, Powell, back to Bowditch, Williams and back to Potter from Bowditch, to Chicksen who failed to control and wins a throw.
  • Options
    Dons missing sitters....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!