Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Quick assistance wanted

edited September 2011 in Not Sports Related
Show tickets decision - which should i go for

The Woman in Black OR The Mousetrap?

HELP

Comments

• I took the Mrs to see the Woman in Black a few years ago.

It was a Cracking play.

Not seen the mousetrap, so not going to comment on taht
  • The Woman In Black is meant to be amazing! Never heard of Mousetrap.
  • Mousetrap – It's a Classic.... There again it will still be around for the next time you fancy going to a show?
  • Neither Mr. Swizz! War Horse is the one to see.

• The Woman In Black is meant to be amazing! Never heard of Mousetrap.
    It's the longest running show in the world!

It's also opposite The Ivy so you can try to impress the mrs by waving at the doorman in the hope that he'll play along and pretend he knows you.
  • It's also opposite The Ivy so you can try to impress the mrs by waving at the doorman in the hope that he'll play along and pretend he knows you.
    Tactical error that. Even if he does play along, she'll want to know who you've been taking to the Ivy instead of her.
  • I really did not like Woman in Black
  • Went to see WIB a few years back and thought it was pretty good, not seen mousetrap
  • Went to see WIB a few years back and thought it was pretty good, not seen mousetrap

Same here.

• Woman in Black.

The Mousetrap is quited dated in my opinion and not much of a twist as I recall

• Sponsored links:

• I agree The Woman In Black. Creepily atmospheric and at least one scene that'll make you jump out of your seat.

Does that count as a spoiler?
  • I like a woman in black but maybe we are not talking about the same thing

• How come The Mousetrap has run for so long when so many people haven't heard of it?
  • We went to see Mousetrap, only as a friend who is obsessed with old fashioned  detective shows, ok but very old fashioned, i have never seen woman in black, Best plays i have seen are Warhorse and Broken Glass at the Tricycle moving to the west end soon
  • WIB definitely.  The Mousetrap is interesting as it's been running so long, but it feels a bit dated.
  • The woman in black is a great play havent seen mousetrap but would definatley recommend the woman in black to anybody who hasnt seen it.
  • edited September 2011
    Swisdom, in case you still haven't sorted this out yet you might like to look at the link below (if it works):

http://www.lastminute.com/lmn/pso/catalog/Product.jhtml?POSITION=1&PRODID=903263609&CATID=110301

Show and a meal for £27.50 (or less elsewhere).
  • How come The Mousetrap has run for so long when so many people haven't heard of it?
    Every tourist coach in town delivers a crowd from all the various hotels each night.
  • Woman in Black
  • Sponsored links:

• Not seen WIB but I loved Mousetrap. Longest running show in the Westend, can't believe someone has never heard of it.