Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ok, i sold my mini

MCSMCS
edited October 2006 in Other Football and Sports
So i reckon i should change the user from MCS. In the pub on satdee, Mr ketman came up with a peach! What ya think: Dude Wheres my Car

Firstly Admin, if i changed it, would i lose all the posts, ie lose top spot in the Charltonlife top poster league??

Secondly anyone/everyone, what ya think of the new user! We thought it was great! Although slightly sozzled so it might not be that good, we thought very apt!

Thoughts?

Comments

• i think if you go into your account and change your name, it won't change your history. Check with lookout though.

there are worse names definately !

Anyone else got any suggested names for young Ollie ?
  • freak or unique?
  • Oi behave peakeysrock, i no where you live! (winky smilie thingy) lol
  • Peakey, i actually like that!
  • Anyone who has or does own a mini should be called a Hairdresser!
  • Didn't you change it for a Golf?

You could be Charlton Life's very own "Golfie" - all Charlton forums should have one! ;o)
  • ns eb rj s?, whatever mate. One of the best drivers cars there is. Throw it into a corner and tell its for hairdressers.

No way would i nick largies bro's name! Dont Golfie post on here anyway
  • Not sure about Golfie posting on here - don't recall seeing anything, but that could just be the old memory going...!
  • Fanny Caddock ???
  • Bent Stalker
  • Sponsored links:

• The ginger lion.

Although salad spinners will be hard to beat.
  • See i like all of em, but the ginger lion, its a bit milliewall aint it! (altho i have an affection for them)
  • [cite] 04_MCS:[/cite]See i like all of em, but the ginger lion, its a bit milliewall aint it! (altho i have an affection for them)

Thats the point mate!!
  • Oh yeah, very good mortain. I reckon i will prob just find out if will lose my 'top internet geek poster' title that i dearly love, then decide what to do!! I might just change it to Ollie! Nice and simple.

Did ya go yesterday??
  • Yeah, had a good day out apart from the game and getting absolutely soaked pre & post match.
  • Oh yeah, i should of worked that out when you said you had a hangover! Its been one of those days today i can tell ya!
  • Yeah, anyone can change their username without affecting anything. All of your previous posts will reflect the change though, so there's no chance of changing for windups etc. MCS, just go to your account page and change it there. How about TrOllieD or some such version?

Trollied
    TrOLLIEd
    trOllied
    TRollieD
    Trollied
    Tr-Ollie-d
    etc etc
  • Thanks lookie, i now some serious thinking to do!

Chances are i wont even change it! Dont like change!
  • What's wrong with 'AFKA 04_MCS' ?
  • Didnt think of that one medders, even tho its staring me in the face! Anyway, i think there are already a couple of afka's! Still, another to put on the maybe list.
  • Sponsored links:

• don't change it 04. it just wouldn't be the same.
    by the way, did you bottle it saturday?
  • Yeah dude, spose i bottled it!! Nah, i walked in, found ketman, went out the back and by the time i remembered (well it was ketman that remembered!)it was pretty rammed in the main bar so just walked down to the ground and had a beer in there! Next time for sure! I will even get the first round in!
  • [cite] 04_MCS:[/cite] Next time for sure! I will even get the first round in!

jeezus, have you been on it today aswell
  • [cite] paulbaconsarnie:[/cite]
    [cite] 04_MCS:[/cite] Next time for sure! I will even get the first round in!

jeezus, have you been on it today aswell

Oh paulbacon, what a low blow!!