Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Quoting

edited January 2011 in Troubleshooting
Can somebody tell me why my quotes are coming out in black & white instead of the normal orange like they used to do?

Thanks

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]Can somebody tell me why my quotes are coming out in black & white instead of the normal orange like they used to do?

Thanks

Are you not wearing your orange tinted specs ;0)
  • Lol, is that what does it, I thought it was on the screen
  • Have you got BBC code selected at bottom of screen ?
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Have you got BBC code selected at bottom of screen ?

Top man, not sure how that got changed to "text", cheers SHG
  • It's a lesson that many "veteran" posters have still to work out. :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Have you got BBC code selected at bottom of screen ?

Like this?
  • OK, so I remember setting this before but since the forums were updated I don't see this anymore.

So how are people getting the Quote function to work now ?
  • OK, so I remember setting this before but since the forums were updated I don't see this anymore.

Click on Quote
  • So it bloody worked.

I'll go back to sleep

Click on Quote
    OK, so I do that and in the past even though it displays in Blue as I type when it's posted it comes out in the same colour and not quoted. Lets see what happens this time.
  • Sponsored links:

• the boys a genius :-)

Don't worry ACD, we are well aware that some of the current functions are not ideal

Click on Quote
    OK, so I do that and in the past even though it displays in Blue as I type when it's posted it comes out in the same colour and not quoted. Lets see what happens this time.
    What happened ?