Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Internet Explorer 8

Is anyone else able to log in to Charlton Life with IE8, only I don't seem to be able to, and haven't for several weeks.

Comments

• Use Google Chrome .. so much easier
  • I use Chrome now after years of IE. 

• Thanks Gents, I do have Chrome, and it's ok, but I need to use IE8 for some work websites so I just wondered if I was doing something wrong or if anyone else had this problem.
  • I browse with IE8 for most things including access to this site.  It works OK most of the time, so perhaps it is to do with a setting you're using?  Have you tried enabling/disabling any advanced settings under Tools then Internet Options? Or tried resetting them to default?  Or tried the compatibility view button?  (I also use Firefox but won't for secure stuff because the latest variant isn't compatible with a key stroke encrypter I use.)
  • Is anyone else able to log in to Charlton Life with IE8, only I don't seem to be able to, and haven't for several weeks.

had the same problem. had to rename my link - www.forum.charltonlife.com

•  

had the same problem. had to rename my link - www.forum.charltonlife.com

I had to rename my link over the weekend ,too  - although I use Firefox. Not sure, but I think it was something to do with some changes CL admin. were making with the server  etc?