Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Movember

edited October 2011 in General Charlton
Will anyone else be partaking in this charity event throughout November. For those that don't know the idea is to grow a moustache throughout November and raise money for testicular cancer. If u are doing it what style will you be going for?

Comments

• Not allowed to - the wife has spoken.
  • It's a toss up between "the spiv" or "the cockduster" for me!
  • We've got 30 blokes in the office. I'm going for the Miguel Angel Jiminez look.
  • Great cause and great fun.
  • I have been denied physical contact from the missus for the month if I partake - not a sacrifice I'm willing to make. I did it last year though, and the results weren't particularly impressive!
  • Handlebars, all the way to the chin

There is also potential for lamb chops, yet undecided
  • I was going for the simple, neat, half upper lip look, but......

• I would join in, but as I'm actually able to grow an adult moustache and not something a cat could lick off I would stand out and the embarrassment would be too much. I'll just stick to making a donation.
  • I would join in, but as I'm actually able to grow an adult moustache and not something a cat could lick off I would stand out and the embarrassment would be too much. I'll just stick to making a donation.
    Aaah, the big man's here
  • Handle bar for me too, although I'm not actually doing 'Movember' just countering some new punk at my work who does it, So I will counter his with my own One, a ginger handle bar that Beats all comers!! In the one here at work with silly facial hair! Knob ead.

I shall post up some pics a week or so in.

• Sponsored links:

• Can we have some more up to date pictures of the 'scar' first?
  • I've updated the medical complaint thread Addickted. Should really change the subject to NSFW!!! 
  • Yeh handlebar for me.
  • I have been denied physical contact from the missus for the month if I partake - not a sacrifice I'm willing to make. I did it last year though, and the results weren't particularly impressive!
    To be fair, the first time in a month could be tricky.....