Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Johnnie Jackson on Talksport tonight

edited October 2011 in General Charlton
Around 9.15

Comments

• He's on now, but his phone reception is awful!
  • ... ..... stevenage... ... blip ...
  • Dj jackson !!
  • Just caught the sign off.  "Quite an incredible harvest of points" - I've always got the feeling that Danny Kelly quite likes us, any truth in this?
  • Just caught the sign off.  "Quite an incredible harvest of points" - I've always got the feeling that Danny Kelly quite likes us, any truth in this?
    Isn't he Spurs
    Isn't he Spurs

Yep...
  • He's on now, but his phone reception is awful!
    sounds as though he's on the moon .. or 1/2 way to Hartlepool anyway .. not a particularly revealing interview
  • Who is this saying anyone can get playoffs, no.
    Isn't he Spurs

Yep...
    Yeah, I know he's Spurs.  He's just one of those people that never seems to have had a bad word to say about us (unless I've missed it).  Wondered if he had a bit of a soft spot for us.
    Isn't he Spurs

Yep...
    Yeah, I know he's Spurs.  He's just one of those people that never seems to have had a bad word to say about us (unless I've missed it).  Wondered if he had a bit of a soft spot for us.
    I thought everyone had a soft spot for us as we're not a threat!

• Sponsored links:

• Danny Kelly is definitley spurs. 

Anoyone remember that late night sports show he hosted (mainly about football) on C4 called "Under the Moon"?

Thought it was great but didnt seem to run for long.

•  

Not surprised he is a Spur he spoke to Jacko about seeing his debut and his wand of a left foot.