Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

sheff weds away next year travel query

edited November 2011 in Match Day Travel

even all,

just wondering what the likelyhood is of the club putting on an extended away coach service for this one. i live in north kent and will find it difficult getting to the match. i cant be asked to drive. i may look at train fares though aswell

Comments

• Megatrain do the cheapest travel to Sheffield
  • Train is fairly reasonable at the moment. Just got £41 first class return bought and paid for. Think standard was £36. If you wait a while longer (think they only go up to 6 weeks in advance) you may get megabus train tickets for around £15 each way.
  • You can be asked to drive. Watch this...

Can you drive?

Can you drive?

Glad someone else noticed that nonsensical non sentence.
  • I believe that they are putting on coaches that will actually pick you up from your house. It is scheduled to leave your house at 9am and don't forget to bring your flask and a travel blanket.
  • National Express from Victoria coach station leaves at 8:30 and gets to Sheffield Interchange at 12:45ish, can get £11.50-£13.50 return if booked at least a week in advance
  • some of you lot should do stand up i mean fuck me. i ask one simple question and i get childish responses. this forum is getting shit now. cant even have a decent convo.
  • I smell a Wednesday fan here!!! On a piss take

Can you drive?
    Even all?
  • edited November 2011

lol read my posts knobhead. ive been on here for over a year. what do you think im a sheff weds fan who planned this piss take almost a year a half in advance before the match.

i mean really.

• Sponsored links:

• I can be asked to argue
  • Haha now that is funny
  • Any way what's with all the knobhead comments!!!! Calm down and go an have lay down or just go and cuddle your fav teddy!!! Calm down
  • Someone's got out of bed the wrong side this morning ;-)
  • Think so too
  • i ask one simple question
    that is what I thought too
  • So the next message he wrote is a nice and friendly message large? Don't see that one?
  • im sorry if i offended anyone, however how do you expect me to react when i get the following responses to a simple question

-------------------------

You can be asked to drive. Watch this...

Can you drive?

I believe that they are putting on coaches that will actually pick you up from your house. It is scheduled to leave your house at 9am and don't forget to bring your flask and a travel blanket.

I smell a Wednesday fan here!!! On a piss take..........etc etc

• Chill out fella, you made an error in your original post with "asked" instead of "arsed" and you took a bit of stick for it, you got off lightly compared to some.

There is as much joking and piss taking on here as there is seriousness so go with the flow and come back with a bit of banter instead of all the nastiness.

Anyway on a more serious note do you live in a cul de sac because if you do you will need to meet the coach at the end of your road :-)  

• I agree, after all you only asked a simple question
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2011
    Stop asking about the lot of you.

Just teasing L Block. i noticed it but i wouldnt be so horrible to pick up on it.  Got to watch that WSS.
  • You can't beat a good flask and blanket ;-0
  • Fair play L Block, I make predictive text errors all the time. No more insults to others though please, or you can get fact.

:-)
  • Don't be an ask Smidge.
  • okay L Block, trying to be helpful now. Whereabouts do you live in North Kent ?