Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kins back to Layer Road?

edited June 2007 in Rumours
http://www.colchester.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=69315

Comments

• i saw this article and to be honest if harford goes, and it looks like he will, then kins will surely be approached, and i'd be amazed if he turns it down. shame if he goes, as it's great to have him back around the club again.
  • Lots of "ifs" in there.

Why Amazed? Maybe a good opportunity but he could have stayed at Walsall if he wanted to a big(ger) fish at a small(er) club. Still a young, inexperienced coach and has the chance to learn his trade at a club that he knows = Charlton. He was at Colchester a long time ago now.
  • i know what you're saying Henry but i just think he may be tempted, as when he left walsall it was for a different role, which he's now been 'demoted' from. That said he'd be on more money with us, but i never feel it's about money with someone like Kins.
  • I can't remember now but was he demoted? Isn't he still reserve team coach?

So many managerial changes that I've lost track! I know Bob DOwie is still director of football but the rest I'm confused about.
  • It's a Vitalfootball piece - unless it's based on anything a bit more substantial.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite] I know Bob DOwie is still director of football but the rest I'm confused about.

that gave me a good chuckle!

how our club has changed in 12 months, this time last year i was full of hope, only to find out dowie was full of something completely different. the next 12 months will be much brighter.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I can't remember now but was he demoted? Isn't he still reserve team coach?

So many managerial changes that I've lost track! I know Bob DOwie is still director of football but the rest I'm confused about.

Won't Andrew Mills have the final say on this?
  • edited June 2007
    I AM Andrew Mills! Haven't you worked that out yet :- )
  • Look 'ere Andrew. This is no game show - there won't be some busty blonde waiting outside to hug you so that you can sob into her bosoms. What there will be is a black cab waiting to take you to the station.........You're fired.
  • LOL - Rather the black cab than Katie's claws anytime.
  • Sponsored links:

• I see she got the boot from the Met Office...shame (what they have a "global brand consultant" for God only knows)
  • [cite]Posted By: PeanutsMolloy[/cite]I see she got the boot from the Met Office...shame (what they have a "global brand consultant" for God only knows)

Where was that? Is there a link?

The Met office? I thought it was her ex-hubby's firm?
  • Oh God, I've been found out. Yes, OK I do read the Daily Mail.........but only occasionally and only because She Who Must Be Obeyed insists on having it delivered.
    You'll find it on www.dailymail.co.uk
  • [cite]Posted By: PeanutsMolloy[/cite]Oh God, I've been found out. Yes, OK I do read the Daily Mail.........but only occasionally and only because She Who Must Be Obeyed insists on having it delivered.
    You'll find it on www.dailymail.co.uk

Only to read Patrick Collins, your favorite football writer : - )

Cheers PM