Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rommedahl and Mullins

edited June 2007 in Rumours
these two snippets are out of tomorrow's Sun:

CHARLTON flop Dennis Rommedahl is heading to France for just £500,000.

The unhappy Danish international, 28, is wanted by Rennes and expects to complete a move in the next week.

Rommedahl slapped in a transfer request following relegation from the Premeirship last season.

He cost £2million when he signed from PSV Eindhoven in 2004. He has scored just six goals in three years at the club.

Former Hammers boss ALAN PARDEW is set to make a £1m swoop to bring midfielder Hayden Mullins, 28, to Charlton.

Comments

• The Star are rehashing the "Darren Bent to WHU for £18m" rumour, tomorrow.

Lazy journalism imho.
  • The Sun is often near the mark in its transfer stories, especially on the smaller deals.

If we get 500K for Rommedahl, then that will be a great deal seeing as he only has one year left on his deal. The only thing is that Rennes would not be able to get anywhere near the type of wages he is on with us.

As for Mullins, I know some people don't like him but IMO he would be a decent player at CCC level and would fill a massive gap in our midfield.
  • I got to the station this morning and the Paper Man told me Bent has gone to West Ham for £15m plus Mullins and Harewood.

Think it was in one of the tabloids. Not seen anything on t'internet.

Would be a cracking deal but would hate to see him go there.
  • [cite]Posted By: Paddy Powell[/cite]The Star are rehashing the "Darren Bent to WHU for £18m" rumour, tomorrow.

Lazy journalism imho.

unless its true of course....
  • edited June 2007
    Good old Ron ah Southend lol
  • According to my good moaning Allo Allo french,

Always fond of Scandinavian players, the Stadium Rennais soon could propose a contract offer to Dennis Rommedahl announces this morning the equipe.

This name does not say you can be nothing, but the latter was the butcher of the France equipe in South Korea at the time of the World Cup 2002. Agé of 28 years, this true pillar of the Danish selection (67 selections - 14 goals) with that it registered recently a double facing the Latvia did the major party of his career to the PSV Eindhoven before go into exile towards the England in 2004 of the side of Charlton with few success.

The English one, fresh relegated club in Division one should not oppose itself to his departure.

We most certainly would not oppose to his departure....
  • Ha ha "true pillar of the Danish selection registered a double facing Lativa". Sounds like something a yank commentator would say!