Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jody Morris - Old Thread

edited June 2007 in Rumours
Today's Sun says that Jody Morris is training with us in an effort to win a deal. i trust in pards but i really dont like this bloke.

Comments

• edited June 2007
    Not Jody Morris. He's more interested in drinking and fighting than playing. Bloody Liability
  • Please say this is a joke
  • in the land of cnuts ..this bloke is king
  • I will happily collect everyone's season tickets to burn outside the Valley if this idiot ever features in a first team shirt.

Whoever left at the club is reading this - There are a million footballers around the world, this idiot - who couldn't even hold a place at Millwall - is NOT WANTED HERE.
  • But there was a million managers around the world - our lot picked Dowie and Reed doooo !!
  • Has the team started pre-season training already? Or is he just borrowing the gym to get fit while looking for a club? It doesn't mean he's going to play for us, presumably he lives locally and the club is doing him a favour.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Has the team started pre-season training already? Or is he just borrowing the gym to get fit while looking for a club? It doesn't mean he's going to play for us, presumably he lives locally and the club is doing him a favour.

it just says he's going to train with us and try to win a contract. there's probably more about this in the SLP.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Has the team started pre-season training already? Or is he just borrowing the gym to get fit while looking for a club? It doesn't mean he's going to play for us, presumably he lives locally and the club is doing him a favour.

I reckon that is much nearer the truth. Lives locally and wants to keep fit. If Pards did sign him I'd be absolutely gobsmacked (and disgusted).
  • I have enough faith in our Manager to know he won't sign this clown.

Hopefully BFR that's the voice of reason. My fear will be though that he knuckles down for a month and impresses Pardew, before returning to being a knuckle dragger.

I'd give virtually everyone in football a chance; Bowyer, Thatcher etc, but this is one trouble leopard that will never change his spots. He was even meant to be scrapping on the dancefloor at John Terry's wedding last week.

And he's not even any good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hasnt his incredibly breif day in the sun at chelsea long gone anyway???????

Isnt he past his very brief best?
  • do not sign this idiot!
  • edited June 2007
    There are two sides to every story.

Well there have to be exceptions I guess!
  • edited June 2007
    mouthiest piece of work, was in the same nightclub as he was once.

please god no.
  • Should we have a poll on this? Opinion seems split : - )
  • He's not good enough, simple as. Couldn't get a game at Leeds, Rotherham or Millwall.

What makes anyone think he'll be any good for us regardless of how much he's turned over a new leaf
  • Send him to Oz to join Muscatt!
  • Jody Morris ?.Freddie Eastwood ?..are we going for a Gypsy XI.Would rather have Jody Marsh.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sir John Humphrey[/cite]Jody Morris ?.Freddie Eastwood ?..are we going for a Gypsy XI.Would rather have Jody Marsh.

Very good!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Should we have a poll on this? Opinion seems split : - )[/quote]

That's brilliant, Henry!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• lets at least see him in a Charlton shirt before we judge him..............
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite] lets at least see him in a Charlton shirt, before we all climb over the hoardings, beat him to a pulp, strip him of his Charlton kit and throw him head first into a rubbish bin in the away end..............

very good point WSS :-)
  • Thinking about it I feel this would be a brilliant signing.

1. Clearly he would unite the fans. He would be just about the first thing we would have all agreed on since the 14 year old boys decided to play in red shirts

2. He would take a lot of pressure off the other players eg "he maybe having a bad game but at least he's keeping
    that *********** Morris out of the side"

Sign him up Pards.
  • Good news, though unconfirmed.

Heard not wanted by us, Ipswich and Colchester interested in him though.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite] scrapping on the dancefloor at John Terry's wedding last week.

yes he was, did you see the pic of his outfit he wore???jeeez how he got at the front in the pic of all the other 'football stars' i'll never know.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]scrapping on the dancefloor at John Terry's wedding last week.

yes he was, did you see the pic of his outfit he wore???jeeez how he got at the front in the pic of all the other 'football stars' i'll never know.

NOTW apologised for saying he was fighting I heard.

And he got put in the front cos the snapper thought he was the mascot.
  • allegedly off his nut at some club down the Old Kent Road last night i read elsewhere.

Taking this finding a club lark seriously.........
  • Is 'Jode' playing at Welling on Wednesday?
  • Jeez, bloody hope not...............