Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dave Mehmets cat ..........

A few people have quite rightly shown concern for the frightening turn of events last night.
I know all of us were extremely worried when Mr Mehmet received the phone call and that our tears were of concern and not laughter (yeah right !!)
I have just received a photo of said cat and i can assure you,
ITS FCUKING HILARIOUS !!!!!!
the cat has a huge blue plaster on its newly formed stump and one of them neck brace, table lamp style collars on.
if a few of you out there show how worried you are and post on this thread , i'm sure we can persuade Dave Mehmet to post the piccy !!!!

Comments

• Ah Bless poor thing, what happened to the poor blighter ?
  • his mrs shut the car door on its tail !!! best mate.
  • The car door!!! What was the cat doing in the car??

My tears last night were of worry and concern I promise!

Mx
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]his mrs shut the car door on its tail !!! best mate.

Thanks Best Mate, Poor Moggy, think his Mrs will be living that down for a while :-)
  • Please post that picture up!! Like my name is earl that has got to be karma coming back at cats for the amount of feline faeces that gets deposited in my back garden.

Dave, do it. Please it'll raise the wee moggy to legendary status!!!
  • Having had time to get over the shock of the size of the vets bill, I am now in a position to inform you of Bumpers progress.

After having his tail shut in the bedroom (not car) door he made a bolt for it and left 2-3 cm of it behind.

I administered drunken 1st aid when I got home last night, which consisted of a bandage tied round the end of his tail and took him to the vet this morning.

The wound has been cleaned the affected area shaved and a proper dressing applied.

He may still have to have more taken off to completely clear it up and he's due back in on Monday.

As "Glass half empty" mentioned, the photo is quite funny and when I work out how to do it I'll post it here.

He would like to pass on his thanks for all the concern shown and if anyone would like to make a donation, ham is is favorite tipple!!
  • Bumper ??????? LMAO
  • What's wrong with Bumper? (although grumper might be a better name at the moment)
  • Or STUMPER !!!!!
  • Bumper !

brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• AFKA,
    If i txt you the picture can you post it ?
  • poor Bumper.

Come on show us. the poor mite.
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]AFKA,
    If i txt you the picture can you post it ?

no mate, i have a 1976 mobile....
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]poor Bumper.

Come on show us. the poor mite.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]poor Bumper.

Come on show us. the poor mite.[/quote]

Would you be able to post it if i text it to you B?
  • no, cant do from phone to computer i dont think.
  • brilliant pic.

why is it wearing the neck collar thingy tho?
  • So it can't get to the tail dressing and bite/chew it off.

He's not in a very good mood!!
  • So Bumps can't take the bandage off
  • shall i post it up?
  • But why would Bumps want to bite his tail when its already been circumscised?
  • Sponsored links:

• Because he's a cat and a particularly stupid one!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]shall i post it up?[/quote]

Yeah post it Suzi !!!
  • Bless the poor Moggy, he'll be bumping into door frames & chair legs for weeks.....LOL
  • Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooha ha ha
  • You're going to get it at football tonight for laughing so cruelly at my poor little cat!
  • did anyone else notice Mehmets bondage gear ? red silk scarf and horsewhip !!!
  • It's a cats toy and ribbon from choccies bought in France at the weekend you perve.

Mind you, it's given me an idea...........
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]You're going to get it at football tonight for laughing so cruelly at my poor little cat!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooha ha ha
  • Awww poor liddle puddy tat.