Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Something to do/celebrate after Rochdale at home.

edited January 2012 in General Charlton
On the 4th February our beloved team will be playing Rochdale at home, as we look to extend our lead at the top of League One, I will be soundchecking for my biggest gig in London to date. Now under the same promoters as Van Susans (FeedMe Music) I will be playing The Purple Turtle in Camden Town. Their are 3 bands on within the night off which turns in to a club after the bands have finished. Drinks are £2.50 all night and it's £7 in advance for the bands and club or £9 on the door. It would be great if I could have some fellow Lifers and Addicks supporting me on stage.

One band have a reggae feel whilst my band have an Rock Pop/Indie feel to us. If you would like to check out a recent cover acoustic of what we will be playing live please check out the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox2ziMuWjy8&feature=related

Tickets are available online in request or I can meet you and give you your tickets. Please spread the word. Cheers :)

Also I've heard JJ will be there and will be buying fans drinks all night long ;)

Comments