Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited January 2012
    @Lancashirelad I hate to tell you but there's nothing there for me. : (
  • right click the space/picture and open in new tab
  • No attachment, Lancs ?
  • works for me :), right click PDF image and open for full details.
  • Yeah its working. : )

Cheers Lancs.
  • Quality as always LL
  • I'm sorry I don't know how it works in this new format and just hope that Lookout or AFKA can give us all an idiots guide to opening the stats. I think it is different for mobiles and for computers with mobiles being more difficult????
  • edited January 2012
    Great stuff as ever

Two particularly encouraging bits:

1. of the other clubs in the 'top 6 at home' list that we've played, we've managed 3 wins & a draw. I doubt any other team will come close to that
    2. we're finally in front of bloody Leeds & Norwich from '09-'10
  • Thanks LL for the stats & thanks Jints for the link, so I could see the stats.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2012
    Great to see that we're putting some space between ourselves, Brighton and Norwich in the Promometer. That's how good this team is. :-)
  • Jints - thanks for the link- only way I can get it.
  • Thanks, Jints ..... I couldn't access it until your link
  • Thanks LL & Jints
  • Interesting to see that we have got the same number of points per game (PPG) - 2.33, for both home and away games .

Now THAT is a sign of consistency !!
  • Also interesting that Jacko got made MoM in both the Sunday Mirror and the Sun today, and was in the Sun's team of the week, yet got the 3rd lowest ranking on here. Also I thought it sounded like BWP had a decent game from match thread and other reports, yet he is well down in last..
  • Great as ever. Interesting to see how far this team is ahead of the great Brighton and Norwich sides that dominated this league the last two years.
  • Blooming heck Lancs... you're spoiling us with stats!
  • Didn't realise Johnnie 'He buys as drink for me' scored 5 of his goals in the 30 -45 minute period , but hadn't scored any in the 0 - 15 minutes period.
  • I'm sorry I don't know how it works in this new format and just hope that Lookout or AFKA can give us all an idiots guide to opening the stats. I think it is different for mobiles and for computers with mobiles being more difficult????
    If you rightclick on the little red cross, then click "properties" it comes up with a URL. Copy and paste this and you should be able to provide a direct link (well, that's what I did anyway).

• Sponsored links:

If you rightclick on the little red cross, then click "properties" it comes up with a URL. Copy and paste this and you should be able to provide a direct link (well, that's what I did anyway).

Thanks Jints I'll include that instruction when I publish the Bury stats and hope it helps.

• Statastic!
  • Looked up the Leeds scores from 2009-10 and their real blip came in February and March. In Feb they drew 4, lost 1 and won 1. In March they drew 1, lost 3 and won 1. April they picked up a bit, winning 4 and losing 2 and in May they won 1 and lost that one against us.

Considering they are behind us form wise - 27 games (5 points behind), and they didn't set the world alight after that but still got automatic, things are certainly looking very positive for us. The next 3 are important games- so often in the past we have picked up points in the hard games and lost them in teh easier ones. Well this side is different and on paper there are 3 easier games coming up to prove that we can dispatch inferior sides comfortably.
  • edited January 2012
    Interesting that we generally say 2 points per game over the season would get us up, when you consider the next 3 teams are almost averaging that:
    Hudds 1.92 per game
    Both Sheffields - 1.96 per game.

Very high standard at the top (or poor standard in rest of the league)
  • Didn't realise Johnnie 'He buys as drink for me' scored 5 of his goals in the 30 -45 minute period , but hadn't scored any in the 0 - 15 minutes period.
    It's a part of his game he needs to work on.

• Also I thought it sounded like BWP had a decent game from match thread and other reports, yet he is well down in last..
    He didn't score, so he only gets 4.

;o)