Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The transfer deadline day thread - Jan 2012

Comments

• Options
    Marshall not going back to Wednesday and Smith getting recalled to Spurs (and sent to Leeds) is all good news for Charlton. Hopefully Rhodes will complete his move to Norwich.

Keogh is a great signing for Millwall.

Rangers selling Jela to Everton is a terrible move for Rangers, especially only getting £3.5m upfront (what Rangers paid for him 18 months ago). Really makes me worry about the finances at Ibrox.
  • Options
    Saha to Spurs ?
  • Options
    Saha to Spurs ?
    Assume Everton are using the money from this and the Billyletinov(sp) deal to finance Jelavic's move ? Not sure why Spurs want Saha, but if they can pick him up on the cheap then may be worth a punt...
  • Options
    Donal Mcdermott has joined Bournemouth from Hudders source Twitter
  • Options
    Looks like he has been done for "rugs", not offence to sell carpets is it?

It is if it's someone elses carpet !
  • Options
    have Wet Spam just found some money down the back of the sofa ??? According to Sky Sports they are signing a midfielder from Man U, have bid £2m for Ridgwell from brum, have bid for Vaz Tez from Barnsley and have Nicky Maynard in for a medical.

Is Sam Allydice the new Harry ???
  • Options
    Is Sam Allydice the new Sam Allardyce??
  • Options
    have Wet Spam just found some money down the back of the sofa ??? According to Sky Sports they are signing a midfielder from Man U, have bid £2m for Ridgwell from brum, have bid for Vaz Tez from Barnsley and have Nicky Maynard in for a medical.

Is Sam Allydice the new Harry ???
    maybe Carlton Cole is off

• Options
    Breaking Transfer News Michael Owen is on the move. Three seats to the left but still on the subs bench.
  • Options
    Will Hoskins linked with the blades
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will Hoskins linked with the blades
    Bournemouth had a bid rejected before they signed Tubbs

• Options
    Saha to #THFC a strange one. #Spurs linked with Zaha too, surely this has nothing to do with Harry's spelling ....
  • Options
    Martin Rowlands has had his contract cancelled by QPR .
  • Options
    It would appear my source has been hung out to dry. I can only fathom that given we are so far ahead in the table that there is no need for signing two marquee players and that the board are keeping their powder dry for next season. I SHALL investigate and report back!
  • Options
    Martin Rowlands has had his contract cancelled by QPR .
    Good player. Brentford or Orient maybe. Can't see him going too far
  • Options
    It would appear my source has been hung out to dry. I can only fathom that given we are so far ahead in the table that there is no need for signing two marquee players and that the board are keeping their powder dry for next season. I SHALL investigate and report back!
    Your cred is now shot. ;0)
  • Options
    That'll teach you for trusting Dennis Wise.
  • Options
    mate learn the lesson change your user name and come back as a newbie
  • Options
    can see Doc and Hayes going on loan and a few fringe players too to join Bover and Popo departing. Wouldn't surprise me to see Marshall from Barnet arrive and Waggy depart.
    He won't be arriving. He's failed a drugs test.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saha to Spurs ?
    Assume Everton are using the money from this and the Billyletinov(sp) deal to finance Jelavic's move ? Not sure why Spurs want Saha, but if they can pick him up on the cheap then may be worth a punt...
    On the Beeb transfer deadline day page, someone's claiming Defoe's been spotted at Liverpool airport, so perhaps Saha's his replacement (take with usual large pinch of salt though)

• Options
    QPR have bid £5m for Zamora.
  • Options
    Think this is going to be the biggest TDD washout of all.

Jim White is gonna have his work cut out tonight making this sound exciting.
  • Options
    Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Huddersfield sign Murray Wallace from Falkirk for initial £300,000 rising to £700,000 - returns to Falkirk on loan until end of season. #SSN
  • Options
    wouldn't be suprised if they have had a bid accepted by Norwich say for £6 million and Huddersfield get to keep him on loan and have asked Norwich to keep quiet so that they can bid for other players hoping that other clubs don't put their prices up.
  • Options
    @FourFourTom on twitter just posted this:

Abramovich is currently in the fetal position, staring at a £50m hole in his bank balance & listening to Cher's "If I could turn back time."
  • Options
    Some official news coming..

How about some transfer #deadlineday news? (MW) #cafc
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC @CAFCofficial Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

How about some transfer #deadlineday news? (MW) #cafc
  • Options
    Nothing we didn't already know...

Ruben Bover Izquierdo and Tosan Popo have moved on loan to Spanish outfit San Roque de Lepe (MW) ow.ly/8MDdd #cafc
  • Options
    Reports in Turkey suggest Arsenal are readying a €14mil bid for Turkish striker Burak Yılmaz - he has 47 goals in 61 games for Trabzonspor.