Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FAO Hillsey's up......

edited June 2007 in Rumours
Heard a vicious rumour last night that AFKA will sabotage any efforts to recruit players on this site by swapping the dates and venue of our training to his sides !!! do you think we need to lean on him a bit ? or take it out on him during our friendly ?

Comments

• our record against AFKA's team speak for itself. 1st team unbeaten winning 3-2 last year and they only beat the res 2-1 the year before....
  • Any links for our new kit, so we can tempt my best mate and Co some more ?
  • you & ketters having a love in?
  • [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]you & ketters having a love in?

Why are you jealous then Carling ? :-)
  • hmmm, red and white stripes, Nice. Very continental looking,

look tempting Ketbestmateman, carlsburg , howitzer and Co ?
  • edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]you & ketters having a love in?

I am. I slept with him first.

But if i loan him to you for a couple of nights, and you become good friends...then you willbe playing for me this season!!
  • i will be best mates with you all if you agree to play a minimum of 20 games for us next season :0)
  • Ps, Hillsey , keep that quiet about sleeping with me first !!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]you & ketters having a love in?

not at all my friend!!

btw, did u drink that beer i left on the bar?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2007
    I took one look at it & decided to turn it down. The fact that you drink it normally & walked away from it said it all really.
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]hmmm, red and white stripes, Nice. Very continental looking,

The one posted up on the link is Yelllow & Blue which is quite nice as it goes.
  • The one posted up on the link is Yelllow & Blue which is quite nice as it goes.[/quote]

we will change it for you then mate :o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]hmmm, red and white stripes, Nice. Very continental looking,

The one posted up on the link is Yelllow & Blue which is quite nice as it goes.

Click on the red and white one on the end!! That's the baby!!
  • edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite][cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]

btw, did u drink that beer i left on the bar?

I took one look at it & decided to turn it down. The fact that you drink it normally & walked away from it said it all really.

i've never had it in my life!!
    they didnt do carling so thought i'd give that a go as hate fosters with a passion!
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]hmmm, red and white stripes, Nice. Very continental looking,

You got me a pint last night so call it a deal! Not quite the 16 milly bent went for but its a start. ;-) just let me know the dates im there.