Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Useless Charlton fact No.724

edited January 2012 in General Charlton
The mother of one of tonight's mascot was the first female mascot at The Valley in 1984.

Don't say you don't get all the exclusives on here !

Comments

• That's not a useless fact. More like a flagrant example of nepotism! (But since AFKA got named in Michael Slater's last blog and I believe that he is personally related to both mascots, then such favouritism is perhaps unsurprising...)
  • I virtually run the club these days IA.
  • I virtually run the club these days IA.
    Well I realised that long ago. When MS described you as as ''a fan who goes under the name 'AFKABartram' on the Charlton Life forum'', I knew full well that it was a pathetic smokescreen of feigned anonymity, deviously devised to disguise the fact that you pull his every string!!!

• Actually you're wrong IA.

He rather ignorantly refuses to call me anything else. Even at his New Years Eve shindig, my place at the dinner table was marked 'AFKABartram'. Sienna Miller politely enquired that it was unusual and where was I from. I put on a bit of an accent, said Latvia, she said splendid, then we returned to discuss how frustrating it was for her not being fully recognised as a leading actress.
  • edited January 2012
    Actually you're wrong IA.

He rather ignorantly refuses to call me anything else. Even at his New Years Eve shindig, my place at the dinner table was marked 'AFKABartram'. Sienna Miller politely enquired that it was unusual and where was I from. I put on a bit of an accent, said Lilliput, she said splendid, then we returned to discuss how frustrating it was for her not being fully recognised as a leading actress.
    How diddy
  • MILF ?