Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dave Mehmets cat ..........

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Because he's a cat and a particularly stupid one!

Dave, did u get my text this morning?
  • Yeah, no problem
  • cheers mate
  • One question - do you make the cat wear a tie or is it its own choice?
  • [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]You're going to get it at football tonight for laughing so cruelly at my poor little cat!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooha ha ha

Please take the picture off so I can take a breath.....I'm dying
  • I only make him wear it for dinner!!
  • thres another one coming i've sent it along to suzi
  • I've sent you a pic of Bumper with his Daddy, B.

He's in a slightly better mood now, I've given him some ham and I think he's starting to forgive me!
  • "It's a cats toy and ribbon from choccies bought in France at the weekend you perve. "

I bet the poor choccies never stood a bloody chance .............
  • my phone has 'no network coverage' apparently! as soon as i get it, i'll put it up
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]my phone has 'no network coverage' apparently! as soon as i get it, i'll put it up[/quote]

agrrrrr come on Suzie , its worse than waiting in a car park for 12 hours !!!!!!! :o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite] agrrrrr come on Suzie , its worse than waiting in a car park for 12 hours !!!!!!! :o)

try it and find out!!!!
  • its like an athena poster this one
  • bumper looks like my old cat Tim.

i see there's another cat in the picture. what if that one attacks poor bumpers tail?
  • Ah yes, Bonnet. I've had a quiet word with him and told him to be nice to Bumper, although to be fair it's Bumper that usually does the attacking!!
  • bumper and bonnet.... lol.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]bumper and bonnet.... lol.

DOUBLE LOL, GREAT NAMES FOR CATS. (shitcaps)
  • i see steering wheel is missing from the picture, the little scamp !
  • Gayest thread I have ever read!!

'Bumper with his Daddy' hahahaha x 100

Is the 'bandage' really a Spurs scarf.......
  • LMFAO!!!!!! oi dave can it go out like that? id biss myself laughing if a cat walked passed me dressed like that!

What was the vets bill? just so i know weather or not to take all my doors off just in case.