Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

*****Regular Poker Tourney Tonight(19th Feb) 8-30pm ALL NEW COMERS WELCOME*****

As in schedule poker night $11 entrance fee to cover prize monies and PS fee. 6 per Table this time.

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.

Comments

• i'll be there. just have to win my buy-in :)
  • I Will be there.
  • register people! lol, I will shortly.
  • Can't make it but GL all!
  • can't blame you Zinedine strange time for you eh? How are things down under?
  • Yeah bit early (7.30am) but I would have played had I not had to go somewhere at 8.20.

Oz is great, really chilled out and even though it's been the coldest wettest summer for many years I still appreciate the warmer weather. Still not got a job so that's becoming a concern however I had a job interview the other day at a TV station which looks promising. At the interview I was told that they had a more suitable role for me, and no word of a lie, she said she'd put me forward for a vacancy watching the sport channel for 8hrs a day just having to press a button to play the adverts at the right time!!! God bless Australia!!
  • Wow that is amazing, someone upstairs is really looking after you if you get that gig, best of luck mate x
  • Cheers SJ, I haven't got the job yet but it seems too good to be true! Good luck tonight!
  • 10-20 mins to download, register and fund your account, and register for the tourney. You will have to register for the CL poker club and have the club manager approve your membership.

Sign up anyway and you'll be ready for the next one even if you can't get into this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm up for playing tonight. I'm already a club member but haven't played in ages. Do I just have to register before 8.30
  • How long does it take to download the software, sign up and pay for a seat?
    tk is quite quick accepting new members.
    I'm up for playing tonight. I'm already a club member but haven't played in ages. Do I just have to register before 8.30
    anytime before 8-40 is fine

• I'm in (smids7)

Don't know if I can change my name on there to match my CL one
  • I'm in (smids7)

Don't know if I can change my name on there to match my CL one
    It doesn't matter a lot of us have different names
  • They wouldn't let me change my PS name to Phil Ivey.
    :)
  • Registered. Good to see that Pokerstars now have an app for the IPhone and IPad - not sure if home games work on it. I will see at 8.30 !
  • Registered. Good to see that Pokerstars now have an app for the IPhone and IPad - not sure if home games work on it. I will see at 8.30 !
    I haven't worked out how to get home games on the iphone yet.
  • Good turnout so far considering; JB Can't make it, Ellisaddick still not up to it and Zinedine (leaburn) can't make it.
  • Sponsored links:

• I havent played in a while so i'm in.
  • 18 runners at the moment, prize money goes to 4 places.

Gives me even more of a chance to cash!
  • 3 full tables well after 10 minutes late registration anyway
  • Blimey. Out first after 20 minutes. That's a first . Good luck everyone.
  • unlucky beds
  • Cheers. mind not on it tonight. Next time !
  • Yeah bit early (7.30am) but I would have played had I not had to go somewhere at 8.20.

Oz is great, really chilled out and even though it's been the coldest wettest summer for many years I still appreciate the warmer weather. Still not got a job so that's becoming a concern however I had a job interview the other day at a TV station which looks promising. At the interview I was told that they had a more suitable role for me, and no word of a lie, she said she'd put me forward for a vacancy watching the sport channel for 8hrs a day just having to press a button to play the adverts at the right time!!! God bless Australia!!
    Great story...Shouldn't this be on the looking for work thread tho...
  • edited February 2012
    Results: 1st Place $94.50 NicholasCAFC, 2nd place $63 Caoimho, 3rd Place $31.50 Exis10tial, 4th Place $21 Coltthe3rd Congratulations!!! Well played all, excellent turnout. see you all on Monday 5th March.
  • Cheers Sadie, hopefully I can make a few more.