Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dear Admin

edited March 2012 in Troubleshooting
Any chance you can put NSFW on the 'today' thread?

Comments

• I would, but I can't open the thread at my desk...
  • edited March 2012
    What a pair of tits you two are

:-)
  • I cant understand how it can be NSFW ? All the treacs here have got their bangers out today
  • NSFW ?
    Not safe for work

• I cant understand how it can be NSFW ? All the treacs here have got their bangers out today
    Putting the Mellons into BNYM ?

• hahah you got it mate !
  • Any chance you can put NSFW on the 'today' thread?
    Where do you work FFS? Mary Whitehouse PLC?
  • I think the thread degenerated into people just posting loads of dodgy nude photos - there are lots of (much less classy) sites for that kind of thing and I think I can see why it got torpedoed...God knows where it might have gone otherwise!
  • I think the thread degenerated into people just posting loads of dodgy nude photos - there are lots of (much less classy) sites for that kind of thing and I think I can see why it got torpedoed...God knows where it might have gone otherwise!
    Where are the photos??? My fingers are red raw going backwards and forwards over this thread trying to find a glimpse of a bit of flesh.

Not that i am that interested of course !!

Just curiosity
  • Sponsored links:

• When Admin close a thread why not give an explanation for doing so? Usually they do and it would have been useful to have seen the reason in this case. I could guess but I might be wrong (not unknown - al.as)
  • Be careful or they will shut this one down too !
  • WSSWSS
    edited March 2012
    I was on my phone in the middle of work when I closed that particular thread (that I have subsequently enjoyed (not in that way) once home).

I think it was pretty obvious why it was closed. We have a huge demographic of people viewing this site every day and although there is an acceptance that most things go on t'internet - the thread was descending into a stream of nudity.

You don't need to be on Charlton Life to find tits and that particular risque topic shouldn't be dominating this forum.

And with that, this thread is closed. ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!