Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Custom made Flags (not on sticks)

Just to let you know chaps I will be doing the custom made flags again this year, bigger than last time as I have a bigger press 57 inches by 37 inches. Maybe people would like promotion ones done? I have done for a few on here before, so if you are interested let me know.

Comments

• Options
    And top quality they were.

Tempted to one that I can get signed by the squad at the sponsors dinner
  • Options
    Barnsey

I will have a Man Utd, Whitewebbs, St Georges with Joe in the middle and another one with Charlton in 2 corners and scarlett in the middle

good lad just shout me when they are done and i will come and get them, i can show them to the dads and try to drum up order before tour in June

• Options
    You doing the car flags again this year mate ????
  • Options
    Would love a Charlton one to hang over my bed at university, how much?
  • Options
    Jolly I have inboxed u
  • Options
    145cm by 94cm.

Very tempting!
  • Options
    Same price as quoted before?
  • Options
    ive got a 100x50inch Union Jack on my wall, would love the letters and sword added to it
  • Options
    In case anyone is tempted .... Go for it , they are quality flags , can't recommend them enough .
  • Options
    Do you have a picture and dimensions Steve?

Oh, and price too...............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do you have a picture and dimensions Steve?

Oh, and price too...............
    Seconded!

• Options
    hi there how much would it be for a george cross with cafc and the crest on it please
  • Options
    price if collected £25.00 if posted £30.00, I don't know if Henry or anyone else can re-visit the old thread as there were some pictures on there.
  • Options
    dimensions 57 inches by 37 inches with tie ups in each corner
  • Options
    does that included printing on them mate? or 25 for a plain one also do you an irish flag?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
  • Options
    Here are some pics of the earlier, smaller onesimageimage
  • Options
    COME ON YOU LOWS!!!!
  • Options
    does that included printing on them mate? or 25 for a plain one also do you an irish flag?
    includes printing

• Options
    I can do you a plain 57 inches by 37 inches Irish flag for £20, inbox me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    here you go these went out to Sri Lanka for the first test
  • Options
    ANOTHER
  • Options
    Gonna donate a flag which Henry will get signed for me a sponsors night and he will auction off for the upbeats.
  • Options
    Cheers Steve,

Very generous of you.

PS Henry Jnr will be getting it signed not me. I'm too shy : - )
  • Options
    Nice one NSS.
  • Options
    Steve, would it be possible to get an all red flag with the hand & sword in white in the middle?
  • Options
    I would need artwork to work with and it would need to be in a vector graphic, if you can provide this it's not a problem, failing that if you supplied a pdf or jpeg, I could get it re-drawn but there would be a additional £15 artwork charge for that.
  • Options
    ignore that mate yes we could do it I could pick the hand and sword from current badge
  • Options
    Steve, would it be possible to get an all red flag with the hand & sword in white in the middle?
  • Options
    Is that hand made MOG? Impressive workmanship if it is!