Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Now Sky Hate Us As Well.....

edited April 2012 in General Charlton
Goals Express 7pm - 8pm tonight. 2 games in the whole of the football league not shown. Guess who was one of them?.

Comments

• Brighton?
    Yeovil ?
    Who .......?
  • Crawley and Burton
  • Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday?
  • We barely got a mention on Soccer Saturday this afternoon either. No mention was made of our first goal at all.
  • That, right there, is pure hatred.
  • Is that sarcasm? Soccer sat have been great with us for the carlisle and Wycombe games. We're up. There's other promotion/relegation issues to be resolved
  • Is that sarcasm? Soccer sat have been great with us for the carlisle and Wycombe games. We're up. There's other promotion/relegation issues to be resolved
    Totally agree! Sky have been great to us all season.
  • We have to accept that our promotion as Champions is OLD NEWS.
    The media are right to focus on the issues that are still to be decided.
  • Its a Murdoch thing.
    That hacks me off

• edited April 2012
    We have to accept that our promotion as Champions is OLD NEWS.
    The media are right to focus on the issues that are still to be decided.
    Like they do with Man Utd when they win the league with three weeks to go? :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• That's true AA but we don't quite have the pulling power of Man U.

YET!
  • Chicken and egg situation mate...
  • As Del said, our success is old news. Confident that we'll get more coverage next week when we pick up the trophy though.
  • I was looking forward to seeing if Alexander's free kick actually was one , no chance of that on the football league show
  • As Del said, our success is old news. Confident that we'll get more coverage next week when we pick up the trophy though.
    On cup final day ! ?

On cup final day ! ?

Oh bugger. Didn't think about that - as a Charlton fan it's meaningless to me ;-)

• When our first goal went in it was just as 1 went in for a premiership game that the panel were covering , then a glut of goals went in all at once and we were off the vidi printer bit before you knew it

• it seems that many on here are getting a 'Millwall Complex' .. no-one likes us, but do we give a f**k ?
  • I think it comes as a shock to some people on here that there are other teams that need coverage on soccer saturday.
  • I reckon there's only half a dozen clubs whose forums don't have a thread about how much they're ignored on tv.
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon there's only half a dozen clubs whose forums don't have a thread about how much they're ignored on tv.
    Name them !
    ;-)

• One club I think. Even Chelsea and Liverpool moan about their coverage... But then they really are twats...
  • Spurs definitely won't. I'm quite certain they appear on TV more than any other team, every season.
  • We have a spurs fan who contributes on here - johnnybuyuk - I'd be interested in his view.
  • Unfortunately more people are intrested in the premiership
  • edited April 2012
    Spurs have had 17 live league games, 8 Europas (assuming they were all on tv), 4 or 5 domestic cups games.... Basically more than us in a ten year period!
  • Spurs definitely won't. I'm quite certain they appear on TV more than any other team, every season.
    other than Man united you are probably correct.
  • Just say Solly Sky.