Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Calling all Kent fans. Promotion party.

All kent fans, on the 5th of may at 8.30 till late i'm doing an end of season promotion party on the Isle of Sheppey kent in Minster in the pub called 'The Highlanders' all is welcome, karaoke and disco entertainment. This pubs open till very very late. Come along and help us all celebrate!

Comments

• Will there be strippers?
  • If you wish to get naked and dance around please feel free ha!

• Will there be prawn sandwiches?

• Does the pub sell hot drinks rather than alcohol and will fill my flask?
  • Will we able to run on to the dance floor?
  • Will we able to run on to the dance floor?
    The FA have sent a email to the club saying if any fans are seen runining onto the dance floor to celebrate charlton's amazing season they will be banned and the club will be fined a fiver per person!
  • will need to buy my ticket on the door, fully expect to be behind bars following a successful, solo, pitch invasion from West Upper (zip wire being installed Sat am)
  • Went past a pub called World's Wonder this afternoon in some village in Kent, flying a charlton flag on its pub sign. Not very interesting but true.
  • Worlds Wonder, owned by none other than Gumbo's mum and dad. Pop in there next time you're passing - great food and proper Charlton
  • Worlds Wonder, owned by none other than Gumbo's mum and dad. Pop in there next time you're passing - great food and proper Charlton
    What village is it in?
  • Sponsored links:

• In or near Hamstreet.
  • www.worldswonder.co.uk
  • Officially Warehorne but it's between Hamstreet and Warehorne
  • You can all do what you wish! no fines for running round the dance floor just drink and drink and drink! oh ps get up on the karaoke!
  • will need to buy my ticket on the door, fully expect to be behind bars following a successful, solo, pitch invasion from West Upper (zip wire being installed Sat am)
    Or for some kind of pyramid scheme.