Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

He's playing withShaun,he's playing with Shaun

edited April 2012 in General Charlton
According to The Observer's 'TALES FROM THE TABS'
'QPR are in for Charlton striker BWP.'

It's brotherly love gone mad.

Comments

• Possible but unlikely IMHO. Rhodes would fit their bill more I would think.
  • Would be very surprised. Not sure if he has what it takes to replicate the same form away from Charlton and the way we play.

Plus he isn't Premiership quality and even if they were to be relegated, they would have enough money to look at others.
  • Redskin check your inbox please.
  • edited April 2012
    We'll be playing them next season so he's hardly bettering himself.

More likely we'll sign Shaun.
  • Surely unless a Premiership team, or someone offering silly money, comes in for any of our players we have no need to sell anyone we don't want to? And I can't see QPR being in the Prem next season, or BWP being good enought to be a premiership striker.
  • We'll be playing them next season so he's hardly bettering himself.

More likely we'll sign Shaun.
    Agree
  • Covered End,have tried to reply to your message twice now. Any luck?
  • Said a million in the star
  • Covered End,have tried to reply to your message twice now. Any luck?
    Yes, see your inbox.
  • I remember when saun came into a shop I was working in part time when I was at uni. He was with his mrs who was absolutely gorgeous. Everyone in the shop flocked round him for autographs and although he never looked up, smiled or spoke to anyone, he signed a fair few to be fair to him. I then said, "will you sign for charlton before you go". He rudely tutted and said no with disgust. I remember wondering if he'd go on to want to play for us one day.
  • Sponsored links:

• The dad's playground rumour from last week was that it could be the other way round...
  • edited April 2012
    I remember when saun came into a shop I was working in part time when I was at uni. He was with his mrs who was absolutely gorgeous. Everyone in the shop flocked round him for autographs and although he never looked up, smiled or spoke to anyone, he signed a fair few to be fair to him. I then said, "will you sign for charlton before you go". He rudely tutted and said no with disgust. I remember wondering if he'd go on to want to play for us one day.
    I met Joe Cole in a restaurant just after he'd signed for Chelsea and told him he should have joined Charlton. His response was very similar.
  • Anyone have a link?

Can't see him leaving... not good enough for the prem
  • Anyone have a link?

Can't see him leaving... not good enough for the prem
    Nor are QPR, who won't be Prem next season.
  • I read it in today's Sunday star
  • Don't think BWP will be a regular for us next year. Kermo + new striker.
  • I remember when saun came into a shop I was working in part time when I was at uni. He was with his mrs who was absolutely gorgeous. Everyone in the shop flocked round him for autographs and although he never looked up, smiled or spoke to anyone, he signed a fair few to be fair to him. I then said, "will you sign for charlton before you go". He rudely tutted and said no with disgust. I remember wondering if he'd go on to want to play for us one day.
    I met Joe Cole in a restaurant just after he'd signed for Chelsea and told him he should have joined Charlton. His response was very similar.
    How times change, eh? Footballers thinking they are too good for little clubs then the next thing you know, they're on the bench for a relegation threatened side.
  • I thought QPR wanted to get back into the premiership.
    How times change, eh? Footballers thinking they are too good for little clubs then the next thing you know, they're on the bench for a relegation threatened side.
    Beats me as to why anyone would want the autograph of an over-rated tosser like SWP anyway? I think he had one good season at City about 10 years ago and has been stealing a living ever since.

How the feck he played in the SA World Cup in 2010 only Capello knows.