Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Moments Of The Season

edited April 2012 in General Charlton
We still obviously have one game left in the season. However, thought I might as well start this discussion now.

1. What was your favourite home game this season?

2. What was your favourite away game this season?

3. Who is your player of the season?

4. What is the goal of the season?

5. What is your overall highlight of the season?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    1- May be next week but so far, Sheffield United was a huge win
    2- Oldham
    3- Kerm
    4- Waggy v Bournemouth
    5- The whole season
  • 1 - huddersfield 2-0

2 - sheffield united

3 - joint solly and kermo

4 - stephens v bury

5 - winning the league.

• 1. What was your favourite home game this season? Huddersfield

2. What was your favourite away game this season? Sheffield Utd

3. Who is your player of the season? Morrison

4. What is the goal of the season? Wagstaff vs Bournemouth

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? Walking down Floyd Road after the Wycombe match and just seeing all those smiling Addicks, a sight to remember.
  • 1. What was your favourite home game this season? Wycombe or Huddersfield

2. What was your favourite away game this season? Hartlepool or Brentford

3. Who is your player of the season? Solly

4. What is the goal of the season? Stephens v Bury

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? Can't single out a moment, it's all been brilliant. And having Chrissy Powell as our manager just makes it all the more special.
  • 1. Huddersfield - The most important (and overlooked) win of our season. Everyone talks about beating the Sheffield clubs, but I think Huddersfield would have been a much bigger contender than both of them had we not ended the streak. Historic moment.

2. For football purposes, Sheffield United. For the experience, Bournemouth.

3. Yann Kermorgant

4. Really liked BWP's goal against Sheffield Massives

5. Chris Powell's post match interview at Carlisle
  • 1. Preston
    2.Sheffield Weds
    3.Solly or maybe kermo or maybe jackson or .........all of em ?
    4.Wagstaff vs Notts County away for some reason i loved that goal
    5.The whole season it self will be a highlight !
  • 1. What was your favourite home game this season? Sheffield United

2. What was your favourite away game this season? Brentford

3. Who is your player of the season? Wiggins

4. What is the goal of the season? Jackson freekick v Sheff Utd

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? "We've got our Charlton back"
  • 1. What was your favourite home game this season? Huddersfield

2. What was your favourite away game this season? Sheffield United/Bournemouth

3. Who is your player of the season? Solly/Kermorgant

4. What is the goal of the season? Waggy (Bournemouth) Stephens v Bury 2nd

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? Not happened yet, it will be Jackson lifting the trophy on the 5th.
  • 1. What was your favourite home game this season? Sheff United

2. What was your favourite away game this season? Carlisle

3. Who is your player of the season? Yann

4. What is the goal of the season? Jackos freekick v Sheff United

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? Gaining promotion at Carlisle
  • 1. What was your favourite home game this season? Sheffield United.

2. What was your favourite away game this season? Sheffield United/Chesterfield

3. Who is your player of the season? Morrison

4. What is the goal of the season? Jackson away at Bury. Incredible through ball by Stephens.

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? Hearing CHAMPIONS! over the PA at The Valley last weekend.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1. What was your favourite home game this season? Stevenage

3. Who is your player of the season? Yann - can't really believe how good he turned out to be

4. What is the goal of the season? Jackos freekick v Sheff United

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? "Champions!" (Well done BDL)
  • 1) Chesterfield. It was when I started to believe.
    2) Yeovil
    3) Solly
    4) Stephens
    5) Beating Wednesday
  • 1. What was your favourite home game this season? Reading...first thoughts that maybe, just maybe; and a great atmosphere.

2. What was your favourite away game this season? I quite liked Green in the last minute at Yeovil, Happy Christmas!

3. Who is your player of the season? Chris Solly, the best of an excellent group.

4. What is the goal of the season? Probably Jackson home to Sheffield United.

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? Watching the team, the staff, and the supporters go from strength to strength, and most of all watching Chris Powell get better and better at this management lark.
  • 1. What was your favourite home game this season? Has to be Huddersfield, really started to believe we were the real deal that night.

2. What was your favourite away game this season? Bournemouth I think, went absolutely mental when that goal went in, especially as we were so poor for the majority of the game.

3. Who is your player of the season? Yann, hands down.

4. What is the goal of the season? Very good question. Jacko free-kick against United although I did like Bradley's goal against Exeter at home, great link up play with Hayes. Morro's volley against Stevanage was pretty special too.

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? Very hard to say but it's gotta be when promotion was gained against Carlisle. I wasn't there unfortunately but was listening at home with the old man and literally started sobbing when the Wednesday result came in, haven't wanted something that bad for a long time!
  • 1. Hudds
    2. Sheff Weds
    3. kermo by a long way
    4. waggy vs bournemouth
    5. watching SCP's interview after we were promoted
  • 1. What was your favourite home game this season? Beating Huddersfield and then the fans singing you can stick your effing record up your arse!

2. What was your favourite away game this season? Chesterfield.

3. Who is your player of the season? Chris Solly.

4. What is the goal of the season? Dale Stephens piledriver against Bury.

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? Seeing the north stand do the bounce when we played Wycombe, it seemed like the whole stand was bouncing. Shortly after we were crowned champions.
  • 1. What was your favourite home game this season?
    Huddersfield
    Carlisle
    Kermogant
    Dale Stephens vs Bury
    Promotion at Carlisle
  • edited April 2012
    1. What was your favourite home game this season?
    Huddersfield

Sheffield Wednesday

Yann Kermorgant

Jackson vs Sheffield Wednesday

Promotion Celebrations at Carlisle.
  • Favourite home game ? Bournemouth......watching our new team perform we looked so classy it brought back a feeling of excitement at a footie game that I thought I had left behind years ago & made me want to be there rather than just turning up because I support the club.
  • 1. What was your favourite home game this season? Huddersfield 2-0

3. Who is your player of the season? Chris Solly,

4. What is the goal of the season? Wagstaff v B'mouth

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? Celebrations at Carlisle
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2012
    1. What was your favourite home game this season? Huddersfield. To have to put up with all the talk of their record, only to see us rip them apart.

2. What was your favourite away game this season? Sheff Wed. After all the talk about how they were gonna destroy us (and it was on my b/day too).

3. Who is your player of the season? Yann Kermorgant

4. What is the goal of the season? BWP at Carlisle. only a tap-in but the one that sealed promotion.

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? Getting our Charlton back.
  • edited April 2012

1. What was your favourite home game this season? Hartlepool. It will be my only one.

2. What was your favourite away game this season? Sheff Utd was amazing with our great support all game, also really enjoyed Oldham as thats when i really believed it would happen, but it has to be Carlisle.

3. Who is your player of the season? Solly from beginning to end. If there was one player to keep from the whole squad (if Powell was having a big shake up) it would be him.

4. What is the goal of the season? Jacko v's Wednesday

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? My daughter being with me and my dad, for her first season at football and for her to share so many great experiences. My first season was in the third tier in the 70's and we got promoted so history has come full circle

• 1. What was your favourite home game this season? Sheffield Wed 1-1... Thrilling encounter

2. What was your favourite away game this season? Stevenage v Charlton... How football should be played

3. Who is your player of the season? Alonso... Outstanding all season long

4. What is the goal of the season? N'Guessan v Walsall... Beautiful

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? The bar seems to be more generous on the Bovril strength

S United

Carlisle

Yann

Dale Stephens v Bury

One Aim achieved

• 1. Preston
    2. Carlisle
    3. Kermorgant
    4. Hollands v Preston
    5. Carlisle away

Huddersfield

Fulham

Solly

Hollands vs Preston

The Chris Powell tunnel jump after being crowned champions
  • edited April 2012
    1. What was your favourite home game this season? Huddersfield/Sheffield Utd/Wycombe

2. What was your favourite away game this season? Carlise/Sheffield Utd/Wednesday

3. Who is your player of the season? Solly and Yann

4. What is the goal of the season? Jacko FKs/Stephens v Bury/Hollands v Preston/Waggy v Bournemouth

5. What is your overall highlight of the season? The whole season

It's so hard to choose!
  • edited April 2012
    1. What was your favourite home game this season? Huddersfield

2. What was your favourite away game this season? Carlisle but Sheff Weds is right up their.

3. Who is your player of the season? Solly, closely followed by Yann.

4. What is the goal of the season? Jacko V Sheff Weds

So many. Enjoying going to football for the actual football for once. The whole day at Sheff Weds, the Bournemouth weekender, training ground day a couple of weeks ago, the Wycombe game, the Carlisle game the the mini bus on Saturday was absolutely superb.
    So the highlight of this season, is this season really!
  • 1-Huddersfield, to end there unbeaten run......

2-Sheff U, just knew we would go up after that game.

3-Wiggins, defends brilliant and sets up goals chipping in with the odd one or two aswel, what more can you ask for in a full back.

4-Jacko free kick against sheff wed. Held his nerve and shut up the massives.

5-Going up as champions. simply would not have guessed that after last season.
    Bournemouth - after all the talk and rebuilding there was still the question in my mind about whether it would all click. Fortunately it did...

Yeovil - a cold day, stodgy pitch and we came from behind to win.

Morrison.

Can't choose between JJ's two goals against the Shefiield clubs, but there have been many other contenders.

Just the entire season.