Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Guard Of Honour

edited April 2012 in General Charlton
Morning chaps, just thought I'd put a couple videos up on here for you from Saturday. The first one you should like, the second one maybe not so much ;-)

Thought it was a touch of class your team joining ours in a guard of honour for Grezza at the start.

While we were happy with the end result of the game, I think that any right thinking fan would recognise that we were playing against a much weakened Charlton side than has won the league. That said the goal at the end was Roy of The Rovers stuff with it being Grezzas last touch of the ball as a pro.

Good luck in the Championship and hope to use your clubs blueprint and see you there soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr6-L...hannel&list=UL

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...PurxInDs&gl=GB

Comments

• Good luck to you for next season
  • Good footage Phil. We received a very friendly welcome from everyone in Preston on Saturday. Thanks and all the best for next season.
  • hope the situation at PNE sorts itself out. Proper old school club with tons of History.

Good Luck nxt Season.
  • Hamer left that post really exposed didn't he!

Good luck for next season PNE

Yes, crap keeper, Sullivan would have saved it :-)

He would have had a job saving it from the dug-outs !! ;-)

• A good touch from Powell to get Charlton to join in the guard of honour, typical of the man. He probably even asked the referee to award that soft free kick in injury time, and then instructed Sullivan to leave that space on the near post!
  • From the "normal" angle it seemed a bit of a strange one to me and Sullivan seemed to get down late. But from that angle behind the goal you realise just what a good strike it was - fair play to the owd codger!
  • I'm confused now about who was in goal for you. Whoever it was they were a bit of a flapper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Reserve keeper Sullivan and I agree!