Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hartlepool Fan Here!!!

2»

Comments

• Last year your fans and team did you proud, you are all very very welcome. Hope you will understand sharing the away end this time, and that we are going to mark our success this season in a way that will be primarily for us. Hartlepool fans will get (hopefully) a cheery reception, but mainly our focus will be on ourselves this match.
    We would also quite like to win the game if possible, could you have a word?
  • Is beer seriously less than £2.20 a pint in Hartlepool?
  • My son got 4 pints for less than a tenner in the social club there
  • Can the Smurfs start the pitch enchroacment please - just to take the pressure off.

Joke
  • There's something terrible about a loveable cartoon character being wrestled to the ground by a copper.
  • Really looking forward to this - never been a big fan of the Smurfs, but it'll be a great laugh. Trying to convert my sons g/f - this will help!
  • Sage - converting them to Charlton or Smurfs ?
  • Oompa Lumpas were top notch last year - Difficult to see how the snurfs will beat that but looking forwards to seeing whether they can pull off the challenge,
  • Sage - converting them to Charlton or Smurfs ?
    Charlton from AC Milan - should be easy given the gulf in class between the two teams.
  • Lads, The Smurfs outfit is quality!! Bet this hotel will be hoping that the blue face paint won't wreck the pillows in the hotel, the orange face paint last year didn't go down well! All pillows were binned!!
    The GrandcCentral service departing Hpool at 6.40am will be some sight!!
    Can you imagine Passengers faces boarding at York! 3 carriages full of Smurfs.
  • Sponsored links:

• you smurfed with the wrong club
    hahaha, dont F**k with the charlton
  • Lads, The Smurfs outfit is quality!! Bet this hotel will be hoping that the blue face paint won't wreck the pillows in the hotel, the orange face paint last year didn't go down well! All pillows were binned!!
    Be great if you can post some pictures of your day out on here sometime after the day.................
  • Will do on the sat am. I will be already down, but plenty of mates boarding that train, and will be updating me with Pictures as they travel.
    How about a guard of honour at Charlton Train Station around 12 noon!!
  • Looking forward to seeing this was the best part of last years game.
    Hoping to see some in the Rose before the game enjoying the party atmosphere
  • Good effort with the smurf squad. Hope you have a good day in every way except the result, of course!
  • Will do on the sat am. I will be already down, but plenty of mates boarding that train, and will be updating me with Pictures as they travel.
    How about a guard of honour at Charlton Train Station around 12 noon!!
    If I'm around at that time, then I will join you in chanting The Smurfs' theme on the way to the pub.
  • Monkey Hangers.
    almost pmsl at the thought of that, have a great day !

• edited April 2012
    A question for all the smurfs...............

"where are you all coming from?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWbMikrZ91U

I had this record when it came out (I was only 10).
  • Love hartlepool so much !
    Jeff Stelling is Gillete Soccer Saturday
    He is hilarious when the videprinter puts up a goal flash and the pools have gone behind, and he just makes that face all fans do and lets out a distressed groan. A proper fan that is proud of his club.

Seeing our fans dressed as a shark, LMFAO and others up at Hartlepool was great fun, only bettered at Preston.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2012
    A question for all the smurfs...............

"where are you all coming from?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWbMikrZ91U

I had this record when it came out (I was only 10).
    Blimey Colonel Abraham's let himself go! I thought "trapped" was a better tune...

• My son thought it was really funny at the match last season when there were about 20 fellas dressed up as Santas near the front and then the Oompa Loompas walked!

I told him about the Smurfs this year and he is beside himself with excitement!
  • Will you be staying to watch the title presentation hpool fan?
  • Pools fans were a credit to themselves and their club last season. Brought a late ray of sunshine into a horrible season.
  • When the Oompa Loompas walked up Charlton Church Lane from the station, I was stood outside The Cons Club, it was a very funny sight to see.

• Can't see me paying 2.20 a pint down there either!!
    you wont, more like 3.20
    If you're lucky.
  • No one can predict the weather that far in advance , sun will be shining
    LMAO
  • good effort from the hartlepool smurfs! looking forward to great all round day and seeing us lift the trophy will be a great end to a great season! onwards and upwards!!