Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Selling the mrs's car - Audi TT Convertible - any suggestions?

edited May 2012 in Match Day Travel
Have stuck the mrs's car up on eBay

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120906872133#ht_515wt_1020

Any other suggestions as to where else to stick it? Been up with Autotrader but is just seems like a waste of time and money.

Anyone interested PM me btw!

Comments

• You're house looks a bit flipping average!

• You're more than welcome to stick it in my garage....................
  • West Stander
  • For this type of car the classifieds on pistonheads.com might be worth a go?
  • We buy any car will VERY OCCASIONALLY give you a decent price. If you get really lucky and someone is after one you might just get what you want.

My sister got mega lucky and got what she wanted. Everyone else I know has got stictched up. Costs nothing to check though
  • This board will now be more interested in what your missus looks like.....
  • West Stander
    Top Tier
  • For this type of car the classifieds on pistonheads.com might be worth a go?
    Yep, they would go for this over there
  • West Stander
    Top Tier
    Certainly not old bean - it's only the 2ltr 4cyl model. Very North Upper don't you know.

It's nothing like Danny Green's house...

Nah, I live in an ex council place in Lewisham Blackheath, that's her aunts house

• Sponsored links:

• Get the team to sign the bonnet and auction it on here, will fly off the drive.

It's nothing like Danny Green's house...

Nah, I live in an ex council place in Lewisham Blackheath, that's her aunts house

At this rate, even Peckham would be titled West Blackheath in the year 2020!:-)
  • I grew up in West Blackheath, just a couple of minutes off the Old Kent Road.