Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rose Jang

She is part of the entertainment.

This girl is absolute class, great voice.

Comments

• Options
    I Dreamed a Dream about last August.....blimey thanks SCP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRg2y7JhotA
  • Options
    what an amazing voice
  • Options
    have any locals heard her doing a soundcheck

i wonder how good it sounds in stadium
  • Options
    Wow , can't wait for tomorrow , thanks Nug!
  • Options
    Can't wait to hear her redition of "we've got Chris Solly, He's f**king quality".

If that song above is anything to go by, hopefully she'll be on when I'm still in the Lib. Can't stand bloody musicals........................
  • Options
    They soundcheck in the morning.
  • Options
    "Rose Jang wherever you maybe...."
  • Options
    shame you moved b u couldve told us if its worth leaving the pub early for
  • Options
    ^you eat dogs in your home country ?
  • Options
    I didn't realise it was casual racism time...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What in America? Hot dogs maybe.

• Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    Jeezuz H Christ even a thread about a singer ends up with crap like this being posted.

• Options
    I may be wrong but wasn't sammy391 continuing the racist 'song' which SE10 started? It used to be sung about Ji Sung Park about 5 years ago. Don't either of them realise that nobody on this site wants to read such mindless shite?
  • Options
    Susan Boyle is certainly looking a lot better these days...
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind hearing her sing that song live from my favourite musical.
  • Options
    I may be wrong but wasn't sammy391 continuing the racist 'song' which SE10 started? It used to be sung about Ji Sung Park about 5 years ago. Don't either of them realise that nobody on this site wants to read such mindless shite?
    Was about Zheng Zhi, Pretty sure thousands used to sing that 'racist' song.
  • Options
    I wonder how we got her? Seems strange to get an American / Korean megastar at the valley for a promotion party
  • Options
    Owners like her ?
  • Options
    When did this site become so uptight?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Banter
  • Options
    Korean Air sponsors
  • Options
    Oh so that makes it alright then? The words 'used to' ought to make you realise that society has moved on - perhaps you should too.

• Options
    No banter
  • Options
    Oh so that makes it alright then? The words 'used to' ought to make you realise that society has moved on - perhaps you should too.

Yeah lets tell everyone what to think!
  • Options
    Hope it's good songs tomorrow.
  • Options
    Sad that normal decent threads descend into this sort of stuff all the time at the moment.
  • Options

Maybe it's because he has moved on...
  • Options
    This thread has killed the dream I dreamed..
  • Options
    Banter
    No banter
    Oh yes - 'banter'. The justification for anything no matter how sly and offensive. Carry on.