Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ian Wright- Coach at MK Dons

Apologies if anyone has mentioned this as I can't see a thread about it.

Ian Wright has taken up a first team coaching role with the franchise and that w***er Robinson. Apart from his enthusiasm rubbing off on the players, anyone got any thoughts on this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18109610

Comments

• He winds me up
  • He has managed to join the only club in the football league sadder than palace
  • Has two sons that made it into professional football. I would say he must have something to offer coaching wise.
  • Which of the two sons is the better? And who does he play for;)
  • Well, it's a job. He's an Ar$enal fan I think, so he's not doing it for love.
  • Wish we had him.
  • Really enjoy listening to the Wrighty show on Absolute Radio at 5 on a Saturday, especially in the traffic on way home from The Valley. Won't be the same now.
  • Wonder if he would be looking at buying BWP, not sure they could afford him though
  • He will only work during the week, at the weekend he's still going to be doing radio and missing games.
  • Well, it's a job. He's an Ar$enal fan I think, so he's not doing it for love.
    He'll fit in well. I remember living up in MK (Wolverton) for a few months back in '09. I was dating a girl, and I remember walking her to the train station several times - and a couple of occasions there must've been an Arsenal match; you could've been mistaken for thinking you were on the doorstep of Arsenal for all the fans coming through the station with Arsenal scarfs, t-shirts, coats.. the lot.

Oh the joys of Milton Keynes...
  • Sponsored links:

• He might not be a tactical genius but Ian has always been super enthusiastic and was a great professional; always fit, committed and utilised every ounce and inch of his talent. If those attributes are handed on to young players, they will prove more important than 'mere' talent and tactics.
  • He has managed to join the only club in the football league sadder than palace
    this.

But good luck to him
  • He will only work during the week, at the weekend he's still going to be doing radio and missing games.
    Really? What club would employ a 1st team coach that 'can't do' weekends?

I now know the answer........................