Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"West Ham Souvenirs"

A tad embarrasing that this is the top advert on the Charlton Life homepage!!!!

Comments

• Yeah, errr... not much control over that I'm afraid, except to remove the ads all together. Maybe I'll try and block that Souvenir shop all together.
  • Why the LOOT capitals?
  • pardon?

Oh... dunno. Just something different. Have LoOkHerE on Netaddicks, so kept the theme going. Nothing in it really.
  • Loads of people in West Ham shirts in Kent yesterday!! Amazing how they all show up again now isn't it?
  • Yeah, same with the Chelski shirts, suddenly they are everywhere again.
  • edited May 2012
  • Early evening at Victoria station yesterday you couldn't move through the see of blue. Hoards of them on the train back to chatham as well watching replays on their ipads and singing their hearts out bless 'em. I deeply embarrassed the missus who has a soft spot for them by giving it a quick burst of -

We're Charlton Athletic and we're going up.
    One or two angry comments and and a few stares but mostly just looks of pity. Arrogant twats !!!
  • edited May 2012
    Early evening at Victoria station yesterday you couldn't move through the see of blue. Hoards of them on the train back to chatham as well watching replays on their ipads and singing their hearts out bless 'em. I deeply embarrassed the missus who has a soft spot for them by giving it a quick burst of -

We're Charlton Athletic and we're going up.
    One or two angry comments and and a few stares but mostly just looks of pity. Arrogant twats !!!
    Yeah, I was stuck talking to one of the twats on a Victoria to Bromley South train. Chelsea, Chelsea blah blah blah.
    He then showed me his Crystal Palace tatoo on his left leg. I asked him who his right leg supported & told him he was a glory boy. ****.
  • edited May 2012
    Saw loads of Chelsea and west ham shirts around bluewater, makes you laugh
  • Yeah, I was stuck talking to one of the twats on a Victoria to Bromley South train. Chelsea, Chelsea blah blah blah.
    He then showed me his Crystal Palact tatoo on his left leg. I asked him who his right leg supported & told him he was a glory boy. ****.

Haha...that's brilliant...was it just your spelling Covered End or was his tattoo really mis-spelt as well?? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Just my bad spelling. He typified what a glory boy is.