Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BUPA London 10k this Sunday

anyone else running it?, about a dozen of us from the office running for the Children's Trust, not to far off our £10k target now

looking like it could be a nice day possibly now.

keep your eyes out for us if watching, these are our vests

Comments

• Not this year, but I am doing the Great British 10k on July 8th in Central London.
  • Good Luck by the way !
  • good luck !

i was running but have to pull out through injury ......neuralgia

hope you reach the target
  • edited May 2012
    Girlfriend is running it (if its the one on Sunday starting around st James park) with a few of her work mates. I'll be there watching, hanging around wherever there is food. Gd luck
  • absolutely fantastic day and atmosphere, can now imagine (only slightly) what running the marathon must be like from the atmosphere perspective - fantastic crowds all the way round, far too hot though.....got round in 55.42 which I was more than happy with considering my lack of training.

10k is about my limit though I think!!!
  • absolutely fantastic day and atmosphere, can now imagine (only slightly) what running the marathon must be like from the atmosphere perspective - fantastic crowds all the way round, far too hot though.....got round in 55.42 which I was more than happy with considering my lack of training.

10k is about my limit though I think!!!
    Well done mate. Pretty decent time as well.
  • can't edit the title but I'm doing this again on bank holiday Monday for the same charity, raised just over £12k so far.

my lack of training might go against me a bit though, given that the last time I had my running shoes on was this time last year when I took them off after the race!!

Any other CAFC running it?