Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sports (Worst) Personalities 2012 so far..

Was thinking about this today.
For me, there are some definite candidates:

Joey Barton
Ched Evans
John Terry

Derek Chisora
David Haye

Danny Care

Other suggestions?

Comments

• Andy Murray every year till he retires!
  • Andy Murray every year till he retires!
    Made me laugh out loud!!!

Capello
    Kevin Nolan (I always liked him but since joining WHUFC has turned into a right arse)
    All the CFC plastic fools with flags out
    Olympics

• edited May 2012
    Barton Just been hit with a 12 game ban! Almost a third of the PL season. Puts him in pole position for Tw*t of the year.
  • 12 games?! wow. though i'm happy because i cant stand barton. at the same time i do like to watch a bit of handbags, a of a scuffle between players. contributes to a more heated atmosphere on the pitch. good fun.
  • Garth Crooks.....just watch a bit of `Final Score' on a Saturday afternoon and all will become clear.
  • Tom Daley - mince , mince & more mince.
  • Evans
    Suarez
    Terry

• edited May 2012
    Tom Daley - mince , mince & more mince.
    Then again, you or I may well sh1t our pants if we stared off the top of the diving board he throws himself off ;

I always wonder what some of these sportsmen are like if you were to meet them just in the pub away from cameras. And what would the world think of any of us were we to be thrust into the spotlight?

I meet quite a lot of sportsmen in my line of work (adv and pr) and I must say the worst by a country mile (not all of them, but a lot of them) are the footballers - a generalisation would be illiterate, pikey chavs (of which john terry would be an extreme case). Most polite and friendliest guys I have met by far were lewis hamilton and jenson button at a vodafone client event. Not only because they could string more than 2 words together at a time, but also the feeling that they were both world champions who didn't have to go nutty a la england players at a major tournament to prove it.
    Unkind Beds.

• Sponsored links:

• Mike tindall and his dwarf throwing antics have got to put him right up there.
    Unkind Beds.

Ok I retract that comment ;)
  • Joey Barton is certainly going to take some beating. Sadly, not in the physical sense.
  • Ashley Cole.
    Kenny Dalglish
    Liverpool supporters all moany whingy bunch who want everyones sympathy!
  • Mike tindall and his dwarf throwing antics have got to put him right up there.
    That was last year and anyway worst?
  • Joey Barton is certainly going to take need some beating. Sadly, not in the physical sense.
    Got to say I don't like him either.

• Kevin Pietersen?