Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CL Profile Photos

edited June 2012 in Troubleshooting
Wondered if anyone technical knows why I have a different profile photo depending on where I post from, phone or PC?

Cheers

Comments

• Cos you're special mate.
  • It's two different accounts isn't it?
  • It's two different accounts isn't it?
    Think you might be right hero, as the one he's posted this with has only ever posted 26 times, and I'm sure Rob has had a lot more to say. ;-)
  • One is @BIG-ROB the other is @BIG_ROB I think?
  • edited June 2012
    I always use the same Log-In/password though? When I logged in the other day, all my history was gone. I just thought it was down to the forum changes that have been made. It said I had made no comments, no discussions and my inbox was empty? Only ever opened up one account..............?
  • Who's the biggest?
  • ...I have one photo if I log in from PC and another from my mobile............
  • Who's the biggest?
    Me lol
  • How has this happened? I have two accounts, but only ever joined with one!
  • Sponsored links:

one of the other Lifers is responsible.

probably laundering Greek drachmas in your name as we speak.
    one of the other Lifers is responsible.

probably laundering Greek drachmas in your name as we speak.
    Shocking!
  • I'm the real Big Rob.
  • and I'm the biggest! @JT

; )
  • I'm the real Big gob.
  • Rob,

It appears you joined once as BIG-ROB in Nov 09 registering with a BIGROBCAFC email address, CL user 1954, but didn't post anything.

You then registered again as BIG_ROB in Apr 11 with a real name email address, CL user 3336, which is the main account you have been using.

Looks to me like last week you must have typed in a hyphen instead of a dash and activated the old account that probably had the same password.

Did you have a drink or drug problem in Nov 09 ??? :-)
  • lol Yeah a bit of both.

I did notice it said I was a member since 09, but again, put it down to the changes on the site. Strange that I used the same name, with a different hyphen after a few years.....

It does make sense now (Though I honestly can't remember joining in 09), thanks for clearing that up. You can close this thread now if you want? lol

; )
  • No worries

I did notice it said I was a member since 09, but again, put it down to the changes on the site. Strange that I used the same name, with a different hyphen after a few years.....

It does make sense now (Though I honestly can't remember joining in 09), thanks for clearing that up. You can close this thread now if you want? lol

; )

idiot!

; )

idiot!
    Let down!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2012
    ....Didn't know you could count to 3 @cafcdave123

; )
  • ....Didn't know you could count to 3 @cafcdave123

; )

actually my mummy helped me pick my user name (although i manage to remember it all by myself........)